+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Port of entry denied

Rupinder2050

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
hey guys
I sponsored my married sister and mother for visiting me.
My mother is main applicant.
They both got visa.
My sister was denied port of entry in Montreal.
(My mother wanted to come later)
Officer said why your mother didn’t come, why are you coming alone.
Then officer did a lot of questioning and denied entry without any ban.
Someone please explain what we should do, our lawyer said my mother should have come along with my sister.

Question 1.
So is it ok for her to travel again with my mother later on?

another scenario:- when my sister returned to india, Indian embassy put a lot of questions, asking for agent who applied file. Because we ourselves applied the file with the help of friend pf mine, they said they gonna ban you for 5 years if you don’t tell.
How do we know if they banned her.

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
Apply gcms notes and cbsa notes, this will give you insights of what they wrote on the file. second thing, its a blunder to travel without the PA especially when you applied as a group.
The officer would have smelled that she came alone and her sibling is here so she will settle illegally here. Unfortunately, this is how they think.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Apply gcms notes and cbsa notes, this will give you insights of what they wrote on the file. second thing, its a blunder to travel without the PA especially when you applied as a group.
The officer would have smelled that she came alone and her sibling is here so she will settle illegally here. Unfortunately, this is how they think.
……and sometimes that’s what people exactly do.

The officers job is to stop that