+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Polo verification?

Serafin1

Star Member
Aug 31, 2013
Hello guys!! I need an info regarding this matter . Here is my case, i am under NOC 0631 and a direct hire . Do i still need POLO verification? What are the job categories and inclusion for POLO? Maraming salamat po sa shared insights and helpful ideas .

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
Serafin1 said:
Hello guys!! I need an info regarding this matter . Here is my case, i am under NOC 0631 and a direct hire . Do i still need POLO verification? What are the job categories and inclusion for POLO? Maraming salamat po sa shared insights and helpful ideas .

Are u talking about police verification ?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Serafin1 said:
Direct hires (did not use an agency) or also known as name hires - POLO verification depends on the occupation.
Here is the list of classes of workers (name hires) that indicate if POLO is required (currently only
http://www.poea.gov.ph/ARTA_ISO/Namehire.pdf

If your occupation does not fall under these, or if unsure, call up or visit a POEA office near you.

Reactions: eris0819

Serafin1

Star Member
Aug 31, 2013
ragluf said:
Direct hires (did not use an agency) or also known as name hires - POLO verification depends on the occupation.
Here is the list of classes of workers (name hires) that indicate if POLO is required (currently only
http://www.poea.gov.ph/ARTA_ISO/Namehire.pdf

If your occupation does not fall under these, or if unsure, call up or visit a POEA office near you.
Hi bro, thank you for your response. I am a restaurant manager, do i still need POLO verification? Thnx again

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Serafin1 said:
Hi bro, thank you for your response. I am a restaurant manager, do i still need POLO verification? Thnx again
Please check your LMO and your job description. If you fall under skilled / professional - then check the link I sent if you need POLO. A quick call to POEA will also clarify your questions.

butcherboy

Jun 21, 2013
is it true that POLO is only required if your employer has hired 10 or more Filipinos in the past? In short, it would not be needed if they dont have that certain record of hires yet. can someone confirm this?

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hi just a question if you’ve got a LMIA-exempt under AIPP in NB do you still have to undergo POLO (Philippine Overseas Labour Office) and POEA (Philippine Overseas Employment Administration? thing? Or it can be waived and just do the PDOS (predeparture orientation seminar) thank you.

marky b

Mar 29, 2022
Hi just a question if you’ve got a LMIA-exempt under AIPP in NB do you still have to undergo POLO (Philippine Overseas Labour Office) and POEA (Philippine Overseas Employment Administration? thing? Or it can be waived and just do the PDOS (predeparture orientation seminar) thank you.
I have the same concern po