+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLO PROCESSING

Beverly26

Apr 20, 2019
Good day sir/mam

Just want to asked about polo here in canada.
my friend is already have a lmia and employment contract...and she said we need to send the documents to polo here in canada.did her agent here in canda should the one who send the documents?and do we need to find the agency in the philippines?

thank you

Reactions: eris0819

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Good day sir/mam

my friend is already have a lmia and employment contract...and she said we need to send the documents to polo here in canada.did her agent here in canda should the one who send the documents?and do we need to find the agency in the philippines?

thank you
Better call POLO canada po kung ano kailangan. Check online kung saan under po ang province nyo if it is polo totronto or vancouver. There's a lot of things need to be considered,,if she is direct hire or not, professional or skilled, and kung first time ng employer na kumuha ng ofw.. it depends sa polo if they require an agency in the philipiines to process oec.

Reactions: eris0819

eris0819

Jan 21, 2022
Good day sir/mam

thank you
Hello po, same situation po ako ngyon nung sa friend mo. Ask ko lng po if kmsta ung naging application niya? gaano katagal po hnintay niya s POLO processing? nirequire ba siya mag-agency? Ako po ksi direct hire, professional, I think first time po nila n maghire ng ofw...Thank you po