+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLO for Swine Technician?

tessang

Dec 7, 2013
Hello everyone!!

Could somebody help me about POLO documents? My visa released 3 weeks ago and now still waiting for my employer and agency to booked a ticket for me going to canada. They said they cant booked a ticket yet because my POLO documents was not return yet. Many of my friends already leave the country and just receive their visa a week ago. They havent told me about this Polo. Some told me that swine technicians dont need to process Polo since it belong to skilled workers. I dont have much idea about this Polo. Please help me. Thank you and GOD Bless us all.

thanksGod

Nov 10, 2013
tessang said:
Hello everyone!!

Could somebody help me about POLO documents? My visa released 3 weeks ago and now still waiting for my employer and agency to booked a ticket for me going to canada. They said they cant booked a ticket yet because my POLO documents was not return yet. Many of my friends already leave the country and just receive their visa a week ago. They havent told me about this Polo. Some told me that swine technicians dont need to process Polo since it belong to skilled workers. I dont have much idea about this Polo. Please help me. Thank you and GOD Bless us all.
Go to POEA ang polo po ay for caregivers and household workers. Ang kailangan mo kunin para makalis ng pinas ay OEC aka exit clearance. Dalhin mo ang contract, lmo, passport with visa at bayad amounting to 6800 pesos pag ikaw ay hired directly ng employer at Hindi dumaan ng agency sa pinas. Kailangan mo din ng PDOS.

tessang

Dec 7, 2013
Thank you so much for the information. Tapos na po ako mag PDOS, ang pag process nman po sa POEA ang agency ko nah ang gumagalaw. Direct hired po ako na pinasa ng employer ko sa agency to help on my papers. Di ko lng po talga maintindihan kasi ang sabi sa akin na wala pa dw kc ung POLO ko. MArami na po akng katulad ko din n work dun na nakaalis nah at aalis nah. Wala namn dw cla nitong POLO.