+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.

rakesh.isec

May 16, 2023
I submitted my PCC application by walkin in the BLS toronto center, When police verification was initiated, the police office asked my father for My aadhar card photocopy and a signed document from Village pradhan and to our surprise when i checked the status it shows police report is not clear . Strange thing is I got a passport issued 2 months back at the same address, I am in urgent need of a PCC for PR application ( need your help to please move this forward with needed action).

Police confirmed my address mentioned and said that it should go to permanent address for verification which is my birth place

My Indian passport & aadhar is of the same address and my father stays there. Along with that we have provided village Pradhan certified with it . Moreover, my father is a government servant.

please guide me what can i do in this case? i have already send an email to pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in , awaiting for the response. Any guidance to solve the issue or on how to reach out to consulate to get their attention on my case for resolution. I have 35 days left for accepting PR invitation.

Baba123@234

Apr 30, 2023
I submitted my PCC application by walkin in the BLS toronto center, When police verification was initiated, the police office asked my father for My aadhar card photocopy and a signed document from Village pradhan and to our surprise when i checked the status it shows police report is not clear . Strange thing is I got a passport issued 2 months back at the same address, I am in urgent need of a PCC for PR application ( need your help to please move this forward with needed action).

Police confirmed my address mentioned and said that it should go to permanent address for verification which is my birth place

My Indian passport & aadhar is of the same address and my father stays there. Along with that we have provided village Pradhan certified with it . Moreover, my father is a government servant.

please guide me what can i do in this case? i have already send an email to pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in , awaiting for the response. Any guidance to solve the issue or on how to reach out to consulate to get their attention on my case for resolution. I have 35 days left for accepting PR invitation.
Is any of your relative live there at your place of birth? You can visit RPO of your jurisdictions , explain them the situation and ask them to initiate a police verification at your place of birth. If clear pv received at your place of birth it will override the current pv status

Reactions: rakesh.isec

Barbarabowen

May 12, 2023
Hello,

Follow up with the BLS Toronto Center: Contact the BLS Toronto Center where you submitted your PCC application and explain the situation. Inquire about the status of your application and ask for any further instructions or actions you need to take.

Contact the police office: Reach out to the police office that conducted the verification and ask for clarification on why the report is not clear. Provide them with any additional information or documentation they may require to clear any doubts regarding your address verification.

Consulate/Embassy: If you do not receive a satisfactory response from the BLS Toronto Center or the police office, you can try reaching out to the Indian consulate or embassy in Toronto. Explain your situation to them and seek their assistance in expediting the process or resolving any issues with your PCC application. You can contact them via phone or email, and it's advisable to keep a record of your communication.

Follow up via email: Since you've already sent an email to pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in, continue to follow up with them regularly to ensure your case receives attention. Be polite and provide all the relevant details and documentation, including your previous passport, Aadhaar card, and the certified document from the Village Pradhan. MyMileStoneCard

Seek professional assistance: If you're running out of time and need immediate help, consider consulting with an immigration lawyer or an authorized representative who specializes in PR applications. They can provide guidance, review your application, and advocate on your behalf to resolve any issues with the PCC process.

Last edited:
Reactions: rakesh.isec

rakesh.isec

May 16, 2023
Thanks for your response . Yes, i have friends to verify at my birthplace but not relatives and i do not have any ID proof for my birth place address, will that be okay?

rakesh.isec

May 16, 2023
Hello,

Follow up with the BLS Toronto Center: Contact the BLS Toronto Center where you submitted your PCC application and explain the situation. Inquire about the status of your application and ask for any further instructions or actions you need to take.

Contact the police office: Reach out to the police office that conducted the verification and ask for clarification on why the report is not clear. Provide them with any additional information or documentation they may require to clear any doubts regarding your address verification.

Consulate/Embassy: If you do not receive a satisfactory response from the BLS Toronto Center or the police office, you can try reaching out to the Indian consulate or embassy in Toronto. Explain your situation to them and seek their assistance in expediting the process or resolving any issues with your PCC application. You can contact them via phone or email, and it's advisable to keep a record of your communication.

Follow up via email: Since you've already sent an email to pcc.toronto@mea.gov.in, continue to follow up with them regularly to ensure your case receives attention. Be polite and provide all the relevant details and documentation, including your previous passport, Aadhaar card, and the certified document from the Village Pradhan.

Seek professional assistance: If you're running out of time and need immediate help, consider consulting with an immigration lawyer or an authorized representative who specializes in PR applications. They can provide guidance, review your application, and advocate on your behalf to resolve any issues with the PCC process.
thanks for your response and detailed outline.

DS111

May 10, 2024
I faced the same situation
PCC submission date: 28th March 2024
PCC initiated email: 20th April 2024

After that I saw that my status on the passport seva portal changed to "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate." My father went to the police station and got to know my PCC was sent back as I chose the wrong police station for my PCC. I was worried for so many days but decided to wait since it said under review. On 10th May, I received an email from PCC Toronto Sanjeev Kumar asking for the correct address of the police station. So anybody having this situation if you have time wait for an email and your issue will be resolved.