+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Verification in Dubai

Apr 3, 2018
Hi,

I got my ITA yesterday. I lived in Dubai for 1.5 years, I had a dependent/resident visa. It's been 5 years since I came back.

Now, for my police verification they are asking my Emirates ID. I don't have it. I don't have anything related to Dubai with me. In this case, how should I proceed? Is there a work around if I don't have my ID? Please help!

mowaiskhalid

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
You can try to speak to your local UAE embassy or Consulate, they might be able to help. I got my ITA yesterday too and applied for UAE PC for my wife yesterday. Fortunately, her parents had a copy of emirates ID so uploaded it online and got the PC in email overnight. Search your emails, PC, documents, etc maybe you have a copy somewhere.

Reactions: Kavipriya Moorthy

PrinceKumar

Feb 16, 2018
You can try with the then Employer of your sponsor, they always have records of Emirate Ids.

Anyway, for Good Character Certificate, you don't need to give copy of Emirate Id but just the Emirate Id number.

Reactions: Kavipriya Moorthy
Apr 3, 2018
You can try to speak to your local UAE embassy or Consulate, they might be able to help. I got my ITA yesterday too and applied for UAE PC for my wife yesterday. Fortunately, her parents had a copy of emirates ID so uploaded it online and got the PC in email overnight. Search your emails, PC, documents, etc maybe you have a copy somewhere.
Sure, I will do that. Thanks a lot!

Apr 3, 2018
I found my emirates ID. Would you recommend applying for PCC via Dubaipolice website?