skap27

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Friends,

I have recently got Police clearance certificate from PSK in India but I am confused with the documents I have received. I have got 2 copies of police clearance certificate duly attested by PSK officer and PSK officer has also updated one page of my passport with the details of clearance certificate for the country CANADA. Now my queries are:

1. Do I need to upload all 3 documents in my application i.e. scan copy of 2 PCC and 1 scan of my passport page update?

2. what is the use of the clearance certificate on passport page ?

regards

Last edited:

skap27

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Friends,

I have recently got Police clearance certificate from PSK in India but I am confused with the documents I have received. I have got 2 copies of police clearance certificate duly attested by PSK officer and PSK officer has also updated one page of my passport with the details of clearance certificate for the country CANADA. Now my queries are:

1. Do I need to upload all 3 documents in my application i.e. scan copy of 2 PCC and 1 scan of my passport page update?

regards
Please help experts

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
hi Friends,

regards
1. You need to upload only one colour scan copy of the PCC.
2. Marking in the passport will into the passport copy section. This is the process from PSK, i guess they are doing this for double verification.

skap27

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2. Marking in the passport will into the passport copy section. This is the process from PSK, i guess they are doing this for double verification.
Thanks mate

rohit.sake

May 19, 2017
I got mine today but they have neither mentioned any thing on the Passport nor did they put a stamp. They just gave me a certificate.
Is clearance stamp mandatory on Passport or just the certificate would do. Please help

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
I got mine today but they have neither mentioned any thing on the Passport nor did they put a stamp. They just gave me a certificate.
Is clearance stamp mandatory on Passport or just the certificate would do. Please help
I heard recently the PSK is not stamping and signing the document. You can double check with their call centre and proceed further. I got mine on Mar-2017, they issued 2 copies of PCC with stamp and sign in it + a marking in passport that they issued the PCC for Canada

loveabhic

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Montréal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2017
Just one colour scan is sufficient. Both copies are same thing there is no difference. Regarding stamp on passport, you will be uploading the same in the passport section so dont worry about that. If it is not there, no need to worry, they are only concerned with PCC.

Wahed

Jun 8, 2017
I heard recently the PSK is not stamping and signing the document. You can double check with their call centre and proceed further. I got mine on Mar-2017, they issued 2 copies of PCC with stamp and sign in it + a marking in passport that they issued the PCC for Canada
Can you pls tell me how did u get your pcc?what proof of invitation dis you show?because they are asking for proof of invitation or request letter from IRCC.pls help its urgent!!

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
Can you pls tell me how did u get your pcc?what proof of invitation dis you show?because they are asking for proof of invitation or request letter from IRCC.pls help its urgent!!
Hi Waheed, they asked me as well, but I didnt provide. You can print the ITA letter from CIC and show it to them. Additionally, you may take the CIC document checklist printout showing the PCC requirement.

Actually they dont need this but the TCS staff only will ask you.

vimmy91

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
India
Hello guys... I have also applied for PCC from PSK (india). I am done with the appointment and police verification. Waiting for the message from psk to collect PCC.

>> Those who got their passport stamped along with the PCC, please tell Did they stamped your passport while you collected the PCC or on the day of appointment ??

Please reply.. (as they have not stamped my passport on the date of appointment :oops:)