+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police report in USA , FBI

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
Hi All,

I wonder if anyone got FBI police report recently ? how long did it take to receive the report after credit card was charged ?

Appreciate your time

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will probably have ITA on next draw. I have not yet submitted fingerprints to FBI.

How can I send my documents in 60 days if I can get FBI Police Certificate more than 4 months?

Is there a solution to this. I cannot decline and wait 4 months! :'(

WISHLAD

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
In FBI Identity History check form I-783 where it mentions "Mail Results to Address",

What to fill in C/O and ATTN sections?

AndreasChen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HakikiKanada said:
I will probably have ITA on next draw. I have not yet submitted fingerprints to FBI.

How can I send my documents in 60 days if I can get FBI Police Certificate more than 4 months?

Attach a letter and tell CIC about your situation. As of now this is the best thing you can do.
To accommodate this stüpid FBI, I have been submitting one request every 5 month starting from last year, just to make sure I always have a fresh report with me...tons of money wasted.

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC to get information about this but. I tried for couple of days many times but automated message says ""due to exceptional circumstances we are unable transfer your call to a call service agent"

Anyone contacted CIC before?

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
AndreasChen said:
4 months from mailing , i mailed it 3 months ago , Credit card was charge 1 week ago , should i expect another month after CC charged ?

Thank you

AndreasChen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received: 10/27/2014
Charged: 1/15/2015
Report: 2/12/2015
Delivered (to U.S. address): 2/19/2015

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
HakikiKanada said:

Apply ASAP to FBI and send your documents with a tracking number. Put that tracking number in your letter to CIC explaining to them the time duration FBI takes. Maybe attach some info from FBI website which says the time it'll take to get it (I don't know if they show this anywhere, but worth a try).

I had applied for FBI report during FSW application (October), and I received it sometime in late Feb / early March! Write a nice letter with explanation, and you should be good. Nothing you can do in any case...