+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Record

NanaNana

Mar 20, 2018
Hi everyone
I need your advice please, I am going to submit my police record on CIC and does it have to be in PDF format or it doesn't matter? I meant If can I scan my police record which I got in the police station and submit it as PDF format
Thank you so much

Last edited:

NanaNana

Mar 20, 2018
I have one more question please, I uploaded scanned Police record yesterday but it says
"Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC"
"Uploaded Filename: my name"
what can I do?
thank you so much for your advice

wagggal

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
I have one more question please, I uploaded scanned Police record yesterday but it says
"Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC"
"Uploaded Filename: my name"
what can I do?
thank you so much for your advice
Yes, this happend to me also.

You are going to have to go and upload again, once you do that hit your back button in upper left corner, then scroll down on that page until you see the tab that says " NEXT " that is what you have to click on in order for it to actually upload.

You have to do the same with 5669, Only there will be a spot for your electronic signature and this is just simply typing your name into the spot requested.

You definitely have not uploaded your documents when it says " uploaded- not submitted to IRCC "

sashafromO

Mar 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-01-2018
Doc's Request.
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
29-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018

You are going to have to go and upload again, once you do that hit your back button in upper left corner, then scroll down on that page until you see the tab that says " NEXT " that is what you have to click on in order for it to actually upload.

You have to do the same with 5669, Only there will be a spot for your electronic signature and this is just simply typing your name into the spot requested.

You definitely have not uploaded your documents when it says " uploaded- not submitted to IRCC "
I know this is not my thread but would you mind helping me? with the same document.

triune

Mar 10, 2017
Hi to all who can answer me. I have my case dismissed recently but the court decision was provisional dismissal not yet permanent dismissal . Do you have any idea if my application will be refused since it is provisional only. TIA

sashafromO

Mar 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-01-2018
Doc's Request.
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
29-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
Hi to all who can answer me. I have my case dismissed recently but the court decision was provisional dismissal not yet permanent dismissal . Do you have any idea if my application will be refused since it is provisional only. TIA
I assume you're talking about Quebec. IRCC continues your application once the provincial government approves. But i dont want to give you the wrong info. Oh also you can appeal the provincial application.

NanaNana

Mar 20, 2018

I did as you told me and it is submitted
thank you so much

Reactions: wagggal

manitobagirl

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
January 8,2018
Doc's Request.
PCC 27-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2018
File Transfer...
22-03-2018
Med's Request
09-03-2018
Med's Done....
29-03-2018 pass
Interview........
17-05-2018
Passport Req..
same day of the interview
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2018
LANDED..........
23-06-2018
I just need clarification. I made a copy of my Police certificate, because it has translation and notaries verification. Then I uploaded and send it through my account. My question is where should I mail the original police certificate?. File is already transferred to v/o office.
Should I mail it to v/o office, or I can still send it to Mississauga?

wagggal

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
I just need clarification. I made a copy of my Police certificate, because it has translation and notaries verification. Then I uploaded and send it through my account. My question is where should I mail the original police certificate?. File is already transferred to v/o office.
Should I mail it to v/o office, or I can still send it to Mississauga?
As long as you have uploaded you police certificate to CIC there is no need to send the original. That is yours to keep.

manitobagirl

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
January 8,2018
Doc's Request.
PCC 27-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2018
File Transfer...
22-03-2018
Med's Request
09-03-2018
Med's Done....
29-03-2018 pass
Interview........
17-05-2018
Passport Req..
same day of the interview
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2018
LANDED..........
23-06-2018
As long as you have uploaded you police certificate to CIC there is no need to send the original. That is yours to keep.

Thank you for clarifying that.

Reactions: wagggal