+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance

toronto297

Jan 31, 2014
hi.. I had submitted PCC for India with my original application, but I did not send it for my spouse. So is there a possibility that CIC may ask for PCC for my spouse too? Did anyone receive such request ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
toronto297 said:
hi.. I had submitted PCC for India with my original application, but I did not send it for my spouse. So is there a possibility that CIC may ask for PCC for my spouse too? Did anyone receive such request ?
Yes, CIC will request a PCC for your spouse. You should have submitted it with the initial application. You should apply for it now and send it in to avoid further delays.

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Re: Police Clearance - UAE

mansari said:
you will have to get a pcc from dubai. i am from dubai too. i got pcc from dubai. yes thy will accept the fingerprints form issued from here. and then u need to get it stamped by ministry of foreign affairs in ottawa and then stamped by uae embassy in ottawa, after which you need to mail them to dubai police.
i suggest you find a friend who can help you out in submitting the fingerprints on your behalf. its faster and easier.
Hello Mansari, How long does the whole process take? I submitted my application but didn't submit PCC for my wife who lived in Dubai for a period of 6+ months. thanks.