Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
Hi, any updates from CIC yet?
I havent got an ITA yet but I am preparing from beforehand.
Does Indian PCC need to be taken from Indian Embassy of SG or only VFS is authorised to process?

rhea2722

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
irfan_ul_haque said:
Hi, any updates from CIC yet?
I havent got an ITA yet but I am preparing from beforehand.
Does Indian PCC need to be taken from Indian Embassy of SG or only VFS is authorised to process?
Only VFS is allowed to process the PCC request from our behalf

rhea2722

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
I got a reply finally.

And this is what the mail said :

"Dear Client,

For more information, please refer to our web page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp (the online tool helps to provide country-specific instructions for police certificates, and there are special instructions for those who live outside of the country for which they need a police certificate)

We will give you specific instructions and the information you need to get a police certificate from the Indian authorities. When completing your application for permanent residence, upload a letter of explanation in the field for police certificate(s).

For information on next steps, refer to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp"

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
rhea2722 said:
I got a reply finally.

And this is what the mail said :

"Dear Client,

For more information, please refer to our web page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp (the online tool helps to provide country-specific instructions for police certificates, and there are special instructions for those who live outside of the country for which they need a police certificate)

We will give you specific instructions and the information you need to get a police certificate from the Indian authorities. When completing your application for permanent residence, upload a letter of explanation in the field for police certificate(s).

For information on next steps, refer to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp"

Great! They finally replied.
Just to make sure, while applying for PR you only need to upload an explanation letter for Indian PCC. Also, no such documents for Singapore PCC, right. Later during the processing stage, they would provide you specific instructions to get both the PCCs, right?

saurabhnama

Aug 26, 2014
I got the request letter from CIC to obtain COC from Singapore Police.

I rcd it as my EE application passed a certain stage, medicals passed.

So ppl, wait for it. You cannot get it beforehand.

cheers

anurag85123

Jan 7, 2009
Hi rhea2722,

I am in exactly the same situation as you. So, after adding that you need a request letter from CIC for you PCC from Indian consulate in Singapore in your letter of explanation for permanent residence then did you get a response from CIC ? Did they sent the letter to you or was there any other issue ?

Please reply.

thanks,
Anurag

sudeep4989

Feb 21, 2017
Hi Everyone,
So can someone please summarize the steps you need to follow to get a PCC from the Indian authorities in Singapore?

Here is what I could make out from the discussions:

1. You can't get a PCC beforehand. This is because you can't obtain a requisition letter from CIC.
2. When you get your ITA, you need to upload a letter of explaination when asked for the PCC.
3. You need to wait for CIC to send you the requisition letter and once you get that, you apply for the PCC. (Hoping this does not take time since you have only 90 days to submit your documents after you receive your ITA.)

Is this correct? Can someone verify it?

Really appreciated!

Regards,
Sudeep

NASHSPIKE2017

Mar 2, 2017
BLS singapore

BLS International Services S Pte Ltd
Unit 30 - 08
International Plaza
10 Anson Road
Singapore 079903
Nearest MRT - Tanjong Pagar
Call Centre Number +6531635611

Submission Timing :
Monday to Friday
Submission of Documents
9:00 AM - 03:45 PM only

Documents required are
1 EP and passport copies
2.orginal passport
3.application form
4.passport photo
5. 56SGD

Reactions: nila21

nila21

Oct 23, 2017
did anyone try going to BLS to acquire PCC with just the ITA? If yes did they accept? I am planning to go. But after looking at this forum I am confused whether i should submit application without PCC. but i fear of being rejected.

nila21

Oct 23, 2017
Ok i got PCC from India. - you just need to bring you ITA original passport and photo and go in person. I got PCC within 3 days.

adihrra

Apr 4, 2015
did anyone try going to BLS to acquire PCC with just the ITA? If yes did they accept? I am planning to go. But after looking at this forum I am confused whether i should submit application without PCC. but i fear of being rejected.
HI Mate, Did you manage to get PCC from BLS ? I have got the same challenge now /please help