+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Report from UAE

roycanada

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hi,
Can someone help one of friend, he lived in UAE for 5 years, He is asked for Dubai police report for PR. But he has some credit cars police case He can’t get report.
Is there other way to explain CIC.
* He is protected person

Roy

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,
Can someone help one of friend, he lived in UAE for 5 years, He is asked for Dubai police report for PR. But he has some credit cars police case He can’t get report.
* He is protected person

Roy
Which date he apply for PR ?

salt.life1920

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hi,
* He is protected person

Roy
knowing uae very well, he will have to settle his credit cards outstanding with the bank and get a clearance letter from them and then go to the nearest uae embassy to request a good conduct certificate

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hi,
* He is protected person

Roy
I know someone in same
Situation last year and he got his clearance only when he got his credit cleared. Also if his police clearance is mentioned the credit issue. Then he can write to immigration Canada that he owes some money no criminal case. I hope they would not take it as serious offense. Because in uae you get police case for even 100 dirhams

salt.life1920

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
I know someone in same
Situation last year and he got his clearance only when he got his credit cleared. Also if his police clearance is mentioned the credit issue. Then he can write to immigration Canada that he owes some money no criminal case. I hope they would not take it as serious offense. Because in uae you get police case for even 100 dirhams
Unfortunately its very serious when it comes to money thats a mistake alot do when they leave a country leaving behind loans and credit cards and as u said 100 dhs can ruin his pr process but lets hope not