+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance renewed,Where to get dry seal??

ennaesor

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, good morning! I just received my renewed Police clearance that my mom got for me from the Philippines. However, It has no dryseal and thumb print since Im here in Canada. Where can i get my thumb prints taken and the dry seal?
Thanks guys!
I'll be submittting my PR & OWP application next month :)

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Is it Police Clearance or NBI clearance that you need to send with the PR app package? Thumbprint, use any good stamp pad with ink but the dry seal should be from the agency that issued the clearance.

ennaesor said:
Hello everyone, good morning! I just received my renewed Police clearance that my mom got for me from the Philippines. However, It has no dryseal and thumb print since Im here in Canada. Where can i get my thumb prints taken and the dry seal?
Thanks guys!
I'll be submittting my PR & OWP application next month :)

ennaesor

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank u job_seeker! so that means I need to return it to philippines and get the dry seal? can't i submit it without the dry seal? my mom said they can only get the dry seal if its notarized, im confused,

Sonic

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
May 8, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
July 23, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug. 1, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 15, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 6, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov. 11, 2012
NBI clearance has a dry seal in it. Remember that there are two copies when you get it from NBI. One is a personal copy that doesn't have a dry seal and the other which has a dry seal.

ennaesor

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, actually I just noticed that there is a dry seal, I didn't notice the first time I looked at it cause its not stamped hard enough.
Thank you for your response!

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
omg! i remember... i submitted my application without putting my thumbprint in my nbi clearance...is there anything i can do? please help!!!

loida86

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsongco said:
omg! i remember... i submitted my application without putting my thumbprint in my nbi clearance...is there anything i can do? please help!!!
hi wsongco, i am afraid we're on the same boat. i didnt put my thumbprint in my nbi clearance too, that is after asking my friend who submitted her application lastjanuary. I regret not doing so though. After submission, there are so many worries now in my mind, like not using the right envelope when sending the application for both pr+owp and work permit extension. I put them inside the white priority envelope that the canadapost gave me. I am wondering how and when will we know if there are mistakes on our application papers.

elghoids0012

Mar 16, 2013
wsongco said:

hi!! i just did the same thing now. :mad: i'm just wondering what did you do to resolve it? thanks..