+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance procedure In Saudi Arabia (Al Khobar)

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear All,

I would like to know the procedure to obtain police clearance for both Saudi Arabia and India . You feedback will help many people who will start their PCC . And let me know if they work on Friday as well.

Waiting for response

physio

Apr 21, 2012
you wont be able to get police clearance in the kingdom unless you are physically present in that place, they dont work on fridays as well..been in that place before.

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
physio said:
you wont be able to get police clearance in the kingdom unless you are physically present in that place, they dont work on fridays as well..been in that place before.
This is not true, you can get PCC from Saudi Arabia even if you are not present there.

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
mdzakir1 said:
Dear All,

I would like to know the procedure to obtain police clearance for both Saudi Arabia and India . You feedback will help many people who will start their PCC . And let me know if they work on Friday as well.

Waiting for response
What is your current country of residence now? are you a residence of saudi arabia? you have a valid iqama?

Thanks

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hi, I need to get police clearance from Jeddah ksa. I am residing here at present. Any idea how to get that.

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
omarimam said:
What is your current country of residence now? are you a residence of saudi arabia? you have a valid iqama?

Thanks
I m currently living in Al Khobar . And wants to know the procedure to get PCC for India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia . My friends have also applied and they want to know as well . If some one guide us Step By Step would be help ful .

Reactions: ccl_00032

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Which is the Visa office for Saudi Arab Applicants? I think Abu Dhabi?

yahoo321

Aug 16, 2016
mdzakir1 said:
I m currently living in Al Khobar . And wants to know the procedure to get PCC for India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia . My friends have also applied and they want to know as well . If some one guide us Step By Step would be help ful .
Step 1:
Contact Canadian embassy via email: RIYADHVISA@international.gc.ca
Write an email asking for PCC request form for paperbased application.
you will get that form via post (aramax) or you can collect your self from the embassy.

Step2:
Once you get that form - it will be in Arabic - you must write your name, passport number details (do not make a mistake since you will only have one copy) - once completed visit Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) - Dammam - Khobar Highway (where all the car dealers located)
Saudi MOFA will not let you in with mobile phone and u must make a attestation payment via SADAD your self or ask the security at the gate how to make SADAD payment and theywill guide you.

Once payment made print out the payment slip and go inside MOFA and request your visitor number - once called hand in the Canadian Embassy letter and payment slip to the counter and they will attest it for you.

Step 3
Once attested - please go to Dammam Police near Dammam sea port area - ensure you take 2 passport photos with you -

go to 2nd floor and ask for police certificate - they will take your manual finger print and advise you to collect your PCC in 10 working days.

Once collected - translate into english

Hope that helps. let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Reactions: Simulation_Ex

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
yahoo321 said:
Step 1:
you will get that form via post (aramax) or you can collect your self from the embassy.

Step2:
Once you get that form - it will be in Arabic - you must write your name, passport number details (do not make a mistake since you will only have one copy) - once completed visit Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) - Dammam - Khobar Highway (where all the car dealers located)
Saudi MOFA will not let you in with mobile phone and u must make a attestation payment via SADAD your self or ask the security at the gate how to make SADAD payment and theywill guide you.

Once payment made print out the payment slip and go inside MOFA and request your visitor number - once called hand in the Canadian Embassy letter and payment slip to the counter and they will attest it for you.

Step 3
Once attested - please go to Dammam Police near Dammam sea port area - ensure you take 2 passport photos with you -

go to 2nd floor and ask for police certificate - they will take your manual finger print and advise you to collect your PCC in 10 working days.

Thanks
Firstly, Thanks a lot for your assistance . Now my current status is that I am waiting for Nomination Certificate and ITA . Any changes is there on above procedure if i have ITA . I have to send email to riyadh.visa at any cost to get the documents . Any other option kindly let me know .

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
This is not true, you can get PCC from Saudi Arabia even if you are not present there.
Hey, would you mind sharing any further information on how to obtain it if you are not present there? Any kind of information would be helpful. Thanks. Oh and I am asking for a friend, in case you come across other posts from me. I had to go through the process from within Saudi (actually still in progress).

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
Hey, would you mind sharing any further information on how to obtain it if you are not present there? Any kind of information would be helpful. Thanks. Oh and I am asking for a friend, in case you come across other posts from me. I had to go through the process from within Saudi (actually still in progress).
Inbox me I will give more details!

Thanks

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Inbox me I will give more details!

Thanks
Would it be better if you post it here?

As per CIC guideline on PCC from Saudi Arabia, if you are not a current resident of SA, that is, no valid Iqama, you write “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

Reactions: ccl_00032

ccl_00032

Nov 28, 2017
NOC Code......
Would it be better if you post it here?

As per CIC guideline on PCC from Saudi Arabia, if you are not a current resident of SA, that is, no valid Iqama, you write “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

Hi,
Is this the same case for UAE?, I have lived there for 2.5 years, and now residing in KSA . I am a Pakistani National.

So, Do I need Police certificates from Pakistan, (Lived 18+ till 25 years of age ) , UAE (2.5 Years) and now KSA (1.5 years).

Feeshee

Jul 21, 2017
Step 1:

Step2:

Step 3

Thanks
Hi There,

First of all please accept my gratitude for a detailed post back then. If you may allow me to ask a question. The step that you have written are notifying that the application is paper based.

But in a case where one is applying through their Express Entry profile, all the supporting documents should be uploaded onto their portal. There would the process of obtaining the PCC from Al Khobar (Saudi Arabia) be any different?

As to what I understand, the embassy from my country will issue a letter, this letter then has to be taken to the police station (if you could let me know whether the one in Khobar would be fine) and they would issue the PCC.

Is there any other thing that I need to take care of?

I would be very happy if anyone could answer this question.

Thank you in advance.