+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance in Taiwan

Lanun

Jan 25, 2012
Hi, Anybody here who already tried to work on their Police Clearance in Taiwan by mail?

Lanun

Jan 25, 2012
Hi Riaivy. thanks. Is it really required to send a photocopy of ARC (Alien Residence Certificate) in Taiwan?
Actually I was there in Taiwan year 1995 to 1999 and my sister cannot find my ARC anymore.
Will it be okay to just send a completed form (I have downloaded it from their website) and a copy of the Passport photo page from my valid passport plus USD $ 6.00? Did you receive English and Chinese copies?
Also, please can you advice me how you send it, is it via registered mail without advising the post office that there is money in it? Please advice me Riaivy, thank you.

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
I don't know if it's Okey! Try calling their number. The form has it's English and Chinese character. I have included my arc and a photocopy of my passport and I have it registered when I mailed it. Just for me to be able to keep track on it. Goodluck! :D

Lanun

Jan 25, 2012
Hi Riaivy. I have called up their number and Lady Officer advised me that it will be fine without the ARC. Thanks a lot God Bless.

hcsantos19

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riaivy1980 said:
I did! It was just fast, in 2 weeks, they were able to give me my clearance through mail.
Hi Raivy,,, I would like to ask for your help as well :) my friend is in need of taking police clearance from taiwan, she had worked there for 2 years. But we are currently in dubai now. Kindly send us the procedure it will be of great help. thank you so much in advance. :D