+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

police clearance in saudi arabia

blissful_soul

Oct 28, 2012
mystic_nayeli said:
Are you saying the DFA in Manila would grant you clearance on behalf of the Saudi Arabian government?
yes, they will! its not a Police Clearance but a Certificate of No Derogatory Record. thats what i came to know after reading relevant threads in this forum. ;D

mystic_nayeli

Dec 3, 2010
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27, 2011
Nomination.....
September 17, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
March 7, 2013
Med's Done....
March 14, 2013 and CEM received it on March 28, 2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
That's interesting. I never heard of that before. Thank you for your own research and for the info. :)

blissful_soul

Oct 28, 2012
mystic_nayeli said:
Are you saying the DFA in Manila would grant you clearance on behalf of the Saudi Arabian government?
yes mystic! som people from this forum did it already..u can request the certificate from OUMWA (DFA)..theyl give you a certificate of no derogatory record instead of Police clearance..anyway, better than nothing... ;)

mystic_nayeli

Dec 3, 2010
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27, 2011
Nomination.....
September 17, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
March 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Absolutely. Thanks again :)

dabangg

Jul 17, 2013
Magandang araw!! Tanong ko lang po na kung kukuha po ba ng police clerarance ay malalaman po ba ng employer na kumuha ako ng police clearance. kasi po hindi nag bibigay ng exit ang amo namin, ndi rin ngbbgay ng cert of employment or no objection certificate!! Maraming Salamat po!! pwede nyo rin po ako iemail, gp_tuason@yahoo.com

mystic_nayeli

Dec 3, 2010
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27, 2011
Nomination.....
September 17, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
March 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Hi dabangg, the Philippine Embassy or Consulate provides all the services for obtaining a Saudi Police Clearance.

Try checking the website of the Philippine Consulate in Jeddah:
http://www.pcgjeddah.org/police%20clearance.html

FAW Canada

Jul 5, 2013
@ mystic_nayeli: I am new to this thread. I wanted to know if you had any information as to how to get a police certicicate or a No derogatory record letter for stay in Saudi Arabia for Pakistani nationals. I am currently based in bahrain and have worked for 18 months previously in Riyadh. I have recently applied under the FSWC and have received an initial pre-screening approval following which my application is being sent to the Visa office in London for further scrutiny. As I have not submitted by PCC for Saudi Arabia, I would be asked for that. I presume that since I am no more a Saudi resident therefore, I will be issued a no derogatory record letter. Will appreciate your advice if the following queries /concerns could be addressed;
1. Whats the best way forward to get the PCC / No derogatory record letter: Should I contact a) Canadian Embassy in Riyadh or b) Paksitan Embassy in Riyadh or any other entity that you think could better guide.
2. Should I wait for the london office to issue a PCC request letter and then proceed or should I proceed in advance given the time it takes?
3. Moreover what all documents should I have ready with me for the issuance of the PCC?

mystic_nayeli

Dec 3, 2010
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27, 2011
Nomination.....
September 17, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
March 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Hello FAW Canada,

Well, first you would have to consider at what stage you are right now in the application process. If you anticipate that the Visa Office responsible for processing your papers would require a new set of documents to be sent, then I would suggest trying to obtain one from now. The Saudi Police Clearance usually does not have a validity date written on it unlike the ones like from the Philippines where a set validity date is shown on each PCC ('Valid for 1 year', for example). That being said, you would not have an issue with it if you try to obtain one now. It's important that you try to apply for it from now so as to be familiar with the process itself while you're there in Bahrain.

However, based from what I read previously, and I'm not sure if rules have changed as of now as they frequently do, Saudi Arabia does not issue PCC for individuals who are already not living and/or working in the Kingdom. Consequently, the Canadian Visa Offices are aware of such and according to some cases they waived the need for a Saudi PCC in such circumstances.

I will also try to ask about the application for a PCC by an individual who no longer works or lives in the Kingdom.

rogel22

Nov 14, 2013
I read from this topic that someone got a police certificate from UOMWA (DFA). Can you guide me or give the details on how to obtain that police certificate because the CE here in the Phl is requiring me a police certificate from Saudi because i worked there from 2004-2006 and i didn't get a PC before exiting Saudi. I hope i will hear from someone in this forum regarding to my query. Thanks in Advance...

pearlgtl

Aug 1, 2013
The below thread details the steps to be taken for a Saudi Police Certificate

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/getting-a-police-certificate-from-saudi-arabia-instructions-t157222.0.html

In my own experience, if you are in Saudi...get a "Police Clearance Request Letter" from your embassy. Get it translated. Get the translation certified by your embassy. Get original and translation attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Submit to the main police HQ in your area. Police will give you receipt and ask you to return after a week to collect original.

chief0422

Apr 6, 2011
I got my police clearance in UOMWA (DFA)... just bring the passport that you used during your stay in Saudi Arabia, a photo copy of Iqama, Certificate of Employment, and other documents thats support your stay in Saudi Arabia. You will pay a necessary fee.

rogel22 said:
I read from this topic that someone got a police certificate from UOMWA (DFA). Can you guide me or give the details on how to obtain that police certificate because the CE here in the Phl is requiring me a police certificate from Saudi because i worked there from 2004-2006 and i didn't get a PC before exiting Saudi. I hope i will hear from someone in this forum regarding to my query. Thanks in Advance...

drbassem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/6/2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
30/11/2013
AOR Received.
27/2/2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
1/6/2014
Med's Request
24/6/2014
Med's Done....
7/7/2014 Received on 25/7/2014
Passport Req..
26/8/2014 - Decision Made on 24/9/2014 Alhmdolelah
VISA ISSUED...
21-9-2014
Hi guys ,
I am planning to send pcc long with my application to avoid any delay ( note im gcc resident )
But PCC has one year validity , so according to CIC website they recommend to make it now
My question to you if the pcc expired due to process time if exceeded one year . I may be asked to do it again or thats not true as i submit my application plus valid pcc at beginning ?!

Whats ur opinions ?!!

Good night

rogel22

Nov 14, 2013
chief0422 said:
I got my police clearance in UOMWA (DFA)... just bring the passport that you used during your stay in Saudi Arabia, a photo copy of Iqama, Certificate of Employment, and other documents thats support your stay in Saudi Arabia. You will pay a necessary fee.
But i don't have anymore a copy of my Iqama even exit visa certificate. I only have my old passport and COE.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
I was in Saudi during 1996 - 1999. I need to get pcc?

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
For all those who need PCC in KSA...check out this blog... (Got mine already)...

http://saakinlang.blogspot.com/2012/12/how-to-obtain-saudi-police-clearance-in.html