Med's Done....
March 14, 2013 and CEM received it on March 28, 2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Kindly check this link for more information.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

blissful_soul

Oct 28, 2012
hi! i am glad i found this thread and im really hoping that you can share your experiences with us for us not to be lost..
im currently on the course of preparing the required documents for PR and planning to send the application early 2013.. regarding obtaining Police clearance from Saudi (i worked there for 6 years), should i request now for the police clearance and send it together with all the docus or should i wait until the CIC will ask me to provide it and wait for the request letter from them?? is the request letter from CIC necessary before i can request for the clearance??
please help, im really confused... thank you very much!

mystic_nayeli

Dec 3, 2010
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27, 2011
Nomination.....
September 17, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
March 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Hi blissful_soul, I'm currently in the process of preparing the documents to be sent to Nova Scotia. I sent an email to the Canadian embassy in Riyadh asking them about the Police Clearance request and this is their reply:

Dear Applicant,

Please be informed that you are only required to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from Saudi Arabia for Immigration purposes to Canada when your Immigration Processing Office provides you with the necessary PCC request letter. Should you have any questions in this regard, please contact your Immigration Processing Office directly.

Kindly follow the below instructions to obtain a PCC:

If you have applied for immigration at the Canadian High Commission in London, please send your request by e-mail to: london-im-enquiry@internationl.gc.ca
If you have applied at the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE, please send your request by fax (971-2) 694-0396 or e-mail to: abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@internationl.gc.ca
If you have applied for immigration in any other office AND if you are residing in Riyadh, please send us an e-mail with the name of the Immigration Office handling your application, your immigration file number, full name, and the number of copies needed. (Dependents aged 18 years and above also require a Police Clearance if they are applying with you.) We will then add your name to the gate list so that you can collect your PCC letter from the gate at the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh (Saturday - Wednesday, 9:00 - 12:00)
If you have applied for immigration in any other office and if you are residing in Eastern Saudi Arabia ( Dammam, Dhahran, AlKhobar, Jubail, Hofuf,...), please send us an e-mail with the immigration office handling your application, your immigration file number, mailing address, mobile number and which mailing service you prefer your package to be sent by. The Visa section provides Police Clearance Certificates either by Registered Mail, which is free but requires 15 days shipping time OR by Aramex, where you will have to pay for the shipment that will be received the following day.
If you have applied for immigration in any other office and you are residing in Western Saudi Arabia (Jeddah, Taif, Makkah, Medina, Tabuk, Abha, Khamis Mushayt,..) please send your request to the Canadian Consulate in Jeddah by e-mail to: canada.consulate.jeddah@nazergroup.com.
If you are residing outside of Saudi Arabia, please contact the nearest Saudi Embassy.

ALWAYS INCLUDE YOUR IMMIGRATION FILE NUMBER IN YOUR REQUEST TO OBTAIN A PCC.

Regards,

Visa Section

Visa Section / Section de visas

Embassy of Canada to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Ambassade du Canada auprès du Royaume d'Arabie saoudite

Diplomatic Quarter/Enceinte diplomatique

P.O. Box 94321, Riyadh 11693/CP 94321, Riyad 11693

Fax: 966-1-488-9657
Email: riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca

I hope this helps!

Reactions: New_user99

blissful_soul

Oct 28, 2012
mystic_nayeli said:
Hi blissful_soul, I'm currently in the process of preparing the documents to be sent to Nova Scotia. I sent an email to the Canadian embassy in Riyadh asking them about the Police Clearance request and this is their reply:

Dear Applicant,

Please be informed that you are only required to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from Saudi Arabia for Immigration purposes to Canada when your Immigration Processing Office provides you with the necessary PCC request letter. Should you have any questions in this regard, please contact your Immigration Processing Office directly.

Kindly follow the below instructions to obtain a PCC:

If you have applied for immigration at the Canadian High Commission in London, please send your request by e-mail to: london-im-enquiry @ internationl.gc.ca
If you have applied at the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE, please send your request by fax (971-2) 694-0396 or e-mail to: abu-dhabi-im-enquiry @ internationl.gc.ca
If you have applied for immigration in any other office AND if you are residing in Riyadh, please send us an e-mail with the name of the Immigration Office handling your application, your immigration file number, full name, and the number of copies needed. (Dependents aged 18 years and above also require a Police Clearance if they are applying with you.) We will then add your name to the gate list so that you can collect your PCC letter from the gate at the Canadian Embassy in Riyadh (Saturday - Wednesday, 9:00 - 12:00)
If you have applied for immigration in any other office and if you are residing in Eastern Saudi Arabia ( Dammam, Dhahran, AlKhobar, Jubail, Hofuf,...), please send us an e-mail with the immigration office handling your application, your immigration file number, mailing address, mobile number and which mailing service you prefer your package to be sent by. The Visa section provides Police Clearance Certificates either by Registered Mail, which is free but requires 15 days shipping time OR by Aramex, where you will have to pay for the shipment that will be received the following day.
If you have applied for immigration in any other office and you are residing in Western Saudi Arabia (Jeddah, Taif, Makkah, Medina, Tabuk, Abha, Khamis Mushayt,..) please send your request to the Canadian Consulate in Jeddah by e-mail to: canada.consulate.jeddah @ nazergroup.com.
If you are residing outside of Saudi Arabia, please contact the nearest Saudi Embassy.

ALWAYS INCLUDE YOUR IMMIGRATION FILE NUMBER IN YOUR REQUEST TO OBTAIN A PCC.

Regards,

Visa Section

Visa Section / Section de visas

Embassy of Canada to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Ambassade du Canada auprès du Royaume d'Arabie saoudite

Diplomatic Quarter/Enceinte diplomatique

P.O. Box 94321, Riyadh 11693/CP 94321, Riyad 11693

Fax: 966-1-488-9657
Email: riyadh.visa @ international.gc.ca

I hope this helps!

thank you very much mystic_nayeli, i really appreciate ur post. if i understood it right then i have to wait till the Immigration Processing Office provides me the PCC request letter..thank you so much again!

kire3

May 24, 2012
hi po ninu, nasa pinas na po ba kayo? if nandito po kayo riyadh saudi madali lng po kumuha nang police clearance..di nyo na kailangan mag email sa VO pra PPC request letter..pwedi po kayo mka kuha ng letter sa Phil embassy rito..mga 1week lng yan mkakuha ka na ng police clearance..

mystic_nayeli

Dec 3, 2010
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27, 2011
Nomination.....
September 17, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
March 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
You are most welcome blissful_soul. Yes it does mean that you will have to wait for the letter sent by the CIC for requesting a Police Clearance here in Saudi Arabia.

kire3 You would still need a police clearance from the country of residency, in this case, Saudi Arabia. However before you can do that, you need an official letter from the Canadian embassy which will be presented by you to your regional branch of the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Saudi Arabia for facilitation of your police clearance.

blissful_soul

Oct 28, 2012
mystic_nayeli are you in KSA right now? if you dont mind me asking, did you apply in the philippines or in KSA?
im actually here in pinas right now and will send my application here but i have plans to work abroad (maybe in KSA again) while my application is on the process. can i do that? would there be any conflicts or problems? others told me that the process will take quite a long time so while waiting, i will apply for work abroad.. ;D

mystic_nayeli

Dec 3, 2010
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27, 2011
Nomination.....
September 17, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
March 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Yes I am currently working here in KSA. If you are going to submit your application from the Philippines then you would need a police clearance from there and not from here.
Yes you can apply and work in another country anytime you wish during your application for immigration, however you will have to keep in mind that there will be some changes that needs to be notified to the Canadian immigration office, such as your mailing address, etc.

I submitted all my applications from Saudi Arabia.

blissful_soul

Oct 28, 2012
:D thanks again mystic_nayeli for answering my queries..noted! im an ex-saudi (worked there for 6 years) thats why i still need a police clearance during the time when i was there...

blissful_soul

Oct 28, 2012
kire3 said:
hi po ninu, nasa pinas na po ba kayo? if nandito po kayo riyadh saudi madali lng po kumuha nang police clearance..di nyo na kailangan mag email sa VO pra PPC request letter..pwedi po kayo mka kuha ng letter sa Phil embassy rito..mga 1week lng yan mkakuha ka na ng police clearance..
hi kire3! nope, im already in pinas since i already resigned. sad to say, i wasnt able to obtain a police clearance before my exit :( ...

mystic_nayeli

Dec 3, 2010
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27, 2011
Nomination.....
September 17, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
March 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
blissful_soul said:
:D thanks again mystic_nayeli for answering my queries..noted! im an ex-saudi (worked there for 6 years) thats why i still need a police clearance during the time when i was there...
I honestly have no idea how you would get a PCC from Saudi Arabia if you aren't here physically. Well in that case you can obtain the PCC from the Saudi embassy in Manila.

I'm not really sure either way. :-\

blissful_soul

Oct 28, 2012
mystic_nayeli said:
I honestly have no idea how you would get a PCC from Saudi Arabia if you aren't here physically. Well in that case you can obtain the PCC from the Saudi embassy in Manila.

I'm not really sure either way. :-\
well, ive read in some of the posts here as to how i can get one..i got to go to OUMWA (DFA) and bring all the requirements together with the REQUEST LETTER...easy but the thing is i have to wait 2-3 months :( .... as much as possible i want to do it now to save time but then again, i have to wait for the request letter.. ;D

mystic_nayeli

Dec 3, 2010
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27, 2011
Nomination.....
September 17, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
March 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Are you saying the DFA in Manila would grant you clearance on behalf of the Saudi Arabian government?