+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance from Venezuela

sponsoring

Apr 30, 2011
cempjwi said:
Conicidentially I just talked to my friend on the phone and explained the 2 cases to him in detail as much as I could with the info I have. He is in agreement (as he is a lawyer) that the case from 'sponsoring' should be straight forward and the foreign passport should be accepted as long as the applicant has a foreign national ID. He is actually on his way to the ministery right now to find out what's what.

Please stand by close to your computers/phones because I may have questions for you if when he gets there he is asked any questions or is in a situation where he needs answers.
Muchassssssss Graciassssssss mi pana!!!!

My case is now at tuspapeles.net waiting for their reply to check if they can do me a favor toget my data from the SAIME. if your lawyer would help me I will appreciate that.
Thanks man

sponsoring

Apr 30, 2011
cempjwi said:
Coincidentally I just talked to my friend on the phone and explained the 2 cases to him in detail as much as I could with the info I have. He is in agreement (as he is a lawyer) that the case from 'sponsoring' should be straight forward and the foreign passport should be accepted as long as the applicant has a foreign national ID. He is actually on his way to the ministery right now to find out what's what.

When I say 'foreign national ID' I mean an national ID from Venezuela issued for a foreign national.

Please stand by close to your computers/phones because I may have questions for you if when he gets there he is asked any questions or is in a situation where he needs answers.
By the way I can't pm you, I guess because I'm new here lol

cempjwi

Mar 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
31-Jul-12
Doc's Request.
09-Feb-13; Sent 13-Mar-13
AOR Received.
15-Oct-12; In-process 26-Mar-13
File Transfer...
15-Oct-12
Med's Request
02-Apr-13 Chest Xray Only
Med's Done....
14-May-12; 04-Apr-13 (Delivered 15-Apr-13)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2013 (Rcvd May 15th, 2013)
LANDED..........
1-July-2013
sponsoring said:
By the way I can't pm you, I guess because I'm new here lol
You need to have 10 posts to be able to PM.

sponsoring

Apr 30, 2011
cempjwi said:
My national ID was expired when my friend requested my PC and I had to submit a copy of my passport along with the copy of my national ID to solve that issue. I had to sign just like my passport because my ID was expired (been expired for 15yrs) and my signature was different as my signature has changed over the years (don't think I was free of issues because I am a national of Venezuela - my friend had to go there 3 times to get it right, those people at the MIJ are USELESS!).

So, I would go back to whoemever said no to you using your passport because it should work. All they need is a copy of the document that has your national ID number (which I am guessing your traunseunte ID has) expired or not and your current unexpired passport (if the national ID is expired), regardless of where the passport is from (make sure you also provide a copy of your visa). The form to authorize the 3rd party to request the PC should be signed just like your passport.

Many SAIME offices will issue the data on your ID but it is not clear whether they will do it while your visa has already expired as they need a copy of your traunseunte ID, your visa and your passport (nothing says it should be current though). Also unclear is whether someone else can get that for you with an authorization. Who suggested for you to go to SAIME? The MIJ? or people at tuspapeles.net?

Truth is that I feel sorry for you guys because on one hand it is said that a person cannot obtain a PC without a national ID and on the other hand another person is told that while a national ID exists they cannot issue it if it is expired whenthe person does not have a Venezuelan passport; makes no sense. Unreal! I will ask my friend about this too, but I will call him this time; I need to get all this sh** straight. I will also go futher by asking my aunt to call the MIJ directly to ask for all this (that may be a challenge in itself because those government places rarely pick up their phones, try calling an embassy and you will see what I am talking about). She is a journalist and I count on her ability to obtain information. I am not religious but I will suggest a prayer or two.
"Buenas Tardes

La solicitud de tus Antecedentes no se pudo efectuar ya que no posees pasaporte Venezolano.

Se tiene que pedir una Certificación de tus datos en el Saime y llevar los mismo al Ministerio Interior y Justicia para así solicitar los Antecedentes Penales"

Message from Tuspapeles.net
If you want I can provide you the name of the person to get in touch.
I don't know how to thank you.

cempjwi

Mar 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
31-Jul-12
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
15-Oct-12
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
1-July-2013
sponsoring said:
"Buenas Tardes

La solicitud de tus Antecedentes no se pudo efectuar ya que no posees pasaporte Venezolano.

Se tiene que pedir una Certificación de tus datos en el Saime y llevar los mismo al Ministerio Interior y Justicia para así solicitar los Antecedentes Penales"

Message from Tuspapeles.net
If you want I can provide you the name of the person to get in touch.
I don't know how to thank you.
I need to send you some information but the forum says your inbox is full.

sponsoring

Apr 30, 2011
cempjwi said:
I need to send you some information but the forum says your inbox is full.
I got your pm. Thanks... It looks like like Tuspapeles.net they don't really care since they didn't insist. Who told you that I can do it the way you said? How can you help me? Should I ask for the refund and hire you? lol
Or I will provide you the name of the person who is taking care of my case?
This is my email
businessonline20008@gmail.com
Thanks

sponsoring

Apr 30, 2011
sponsoring said:
I got your pm. Thanks... It looks like like Tuspapeles.net they don't really care since they didn't insist. Who told you that I can do it the way you said? How can you help me? Should I ask for the refund and hire you? lol
This is my email
businessonline20008 @ gmail.com
Thanks
I got again your pm thanks a lot I speak perfectly spanish so it's easy for me to talk to him.
I will call him in few minutes.
Thanks again and over again Pana

cempjwi

Mar 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
31-Jul-12
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
15-Oct-12
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
1-July-2013
sponsoring said:
This is my email
businessonline20008 @ gmail.com
Thanks
I do not do this for a living. I am only trying to help. My friend went directly to the Ministery and talked to the personnel there to get the facts straight. I just sent you a PM with his information. He does not even do that for a living either but since he did it for me as a favor I mentioned it to him and he said he would help.

sponsoring

Apr 30, 2011
This is crazy, since my ID is expired I can't ask for my "Datos Afiliatorios" from the SAIME... They told me that I have to renew my residence to get those data, how can you tell someone to apply for residence visa if you don't want to live there anymore loll

CanadaNow

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2012
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
File Transfer...
14-01-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2012
Med's Done....
06-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2013
LANDED..........
07-05-2013
I can't speak to your situation but i hope the following will be helpful.....

despite not managing to get the police clearance from Venezuela, my wife has gotten her PR from CIC. Why did they give her the PR even without the clearance, I am not sure.

I can say that we were able to prove that we were trying every angle possible.....
  • applying directly to MIJ Venezuela
  • applying using a representative
  • friends in Venezuela trying to get info
  • contact with Venezuelan embassy in Canada
  • contact with Venezuelan embassy in my wife's country

with all of those efforts above plus involvement from my MP, somehow they approved the P.R. I can't say how this will work for your situation but make sure you show CIC that you truly are making every effort so they can see any obstacles are beyond your control (ie: even though we didn't get the police clearance, we can prove we sent for it).

very best wishes to you!!!

orchids8

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2009
Doc's Request.
30-03-2012
Med's Request
22-05-2013
Med's Done....
30-05-2013
Hi All!

I just got a request to submit the police certificate from Venezuela. I'm considering this site tuspapeles.net that one of you are suggesting. Are they reliable? How much should we expect to get charged for the translated certificate? I want to get some ideas just to compare. Are there other more reliable resources? This is urgent and stressful with the less than 45 days to submit the certificate!

Thanks!

CanadaNow

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2012
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
File Transfer...
14-01-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2012
Med's Done....
06-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2013
LANDED..........
07-05-2013
I don't know anything about the company (hopefully somebody else can answer for you) but please tell us how things go for you? also, do you have a Cedula?

Thanks

orchids8 said:
Hi All!
I just got a request to submit the police certificate from Venezuela. I'm considering this site tuspapeles.net that one of you are suggesting. Are they reliable? How much should we expect to get charged for the translated certificate? I want to get some ideas just to compare. Are there other more reliable resources? This is urgent and stressful with the less than 45 days to submit the certificate!
Thanks!

Mar 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, now that the rules changed for the Venezuela police background check how can you authorize a third party to pick it up in Venezuela for a Venezuelan citizen?
Also, is it automatically stamped or do you need to have a notorary do this seperately?
Does the letter get given to the authorized person or sent directly to the Canadian embassy?
Does anyone know the cost? and how long it would take if you have someone in Venezuelan to get it?

Sorry, I am just confused.

Thank you.

cempjwi

Mar 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
31-Jul-12
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
15-Oct-12
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
1-July-2013
girlfromthenorthcountry said:
So, now that the rules changed for the Venezuela police background check how can you authorize a third party to pick it up in Venezuela for a Venezuelan citizen?
Also, is it automatically stamped or do you need to have a notorary do this seperately?
Does the letter get given to the authorized person or sent directly to the Canadian embassy?
Does anyone know the cost? and how long it would take if you have someone in Venezuelan to get it?

Thank you.
I had to make an authorization for a 3rd person to request it for me and pick it up. Along with the authorization, you must send a copy of your Cedula and/or passport and sign the authorization as you do in your cedula (if not expired) or as you do in your passport if cedula is expired or you don't have your cedula. It will be given to the authorized person and you do not need to notarize it or have it stamped separately by anyone (you do not need to have it apostilled as Canada I not part of that convention). You must, however, after you receive it, have it translated by a third party and submit both documents in original directly to CIC by mail. The police certificate does not cost anything and it takes about 7 to 10 business days.

cempjwi

Mar 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
31-Jul-12
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
15-Oct-12
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
1-July-2013
girlfromthenorthcountry said:

Thank you.
This is what I used. You may removed the cedula or passport information depending on what you will use. I had to use both cedule and passport because my cedula was expired and I had to sign as I do in my passport (over the years my signature changed).

SOLICITUD DE ANTECEDENTES PENALES

En la Ciudad de Caracas a los XX días del mes de XX del año XX.

Viceministro de Seguridad Jurídica
Ministerio del Poder Popular para Relaciones Interiores y Justicia

Yo, <Nombre completo del solicitante>, mayor de edad, titular de la cédula de identidad No 000000000, y/o portador del pasaporte serial No XXXXXXX, residenciado en <direccion del solicitante>, número telefónico 0000000000, solicito el trámite de la certificación de mis antecedentes penales, según lo requerido por EMBAJADA DE CANADA como indispensable para el proceso de RESIDENCIA PERMANENTE CANADIENSE.

Autorizo al ciudadano <nombre completo de la persona autorizada> titular de la Cédula de Identidad N° XXXXXXXX a tramitar y retirar en mi nombre la certificación de mis antecedentes penales ante el organismo correspondiente.

Atentamente,

<firma del solicitante>
<Nombre completo del solicitante>
Cédula de Identidad No 0000000000