+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CLEARANCE FROM UK

farhath99

Nov 3, 2007
Could anyone suggest me a method to acquire a Police Clearance certificate from London, when your currently residing in Saudi Arabia. The application fee is 10 pounds but these guys dont accept foreign check/postal orders. PLease advise

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

farhath99 said:
Could anyone suggest me a method to acquire a Police Clearance certificate from London, when your currently residing in Saudi Arabia. The application fee is 10 pounds but these guys dont accept foreign check/postal orders. PLease advise
You should be able to get a money order in pounds at almost any bank in Saudi payable on a UK bank.

Each subject access application will cost £10 Sterling. A receipt will be issued to you. Please note that the Metropolitan Police Service does not accept the Euro (including Euro cheques) or overseas postal orders, nor do we recommend the sending of cash via post. Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to the Metropolitan Police Authority. Overseas cheques must have a United Kingdom bank clearing facility.

PMM

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
Any friends who could make the cash payment for you at any police station with submission of your forms. I am sure they have a section that they need to complete to say that they have seen any form of id.

2nd thought. Please try applying through the british high commission in saudia. Coz i did mine in london throught the our high commission here so i never needed to travel and paid the local currency there.

nimi

Sep 27, 2007
farhath99 said:
Fathertee, i think you can have a friend in uk help you pay cash at any of the police stations. (They will issue a receipt in your name, once he provides some identification).They also want to know the purpose/reason for the certificate & for what period. They would collect your data from the friend and fill it up in their form. Usually, they require some form of identification usually a copy of your passport biodata page & maybe your finger prints(from a police station) in the country which you currently reside.
It usually shouldn't be too burdensome if whoever will help you has all the information they require.
All the best.