+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

police clearance from uae

Jocelyn

Aug 20, 2008
hello and good day! is there anyone here who knows of the address or website of the uae police department where i can get a form to obtain a police clearance in uae? i was in dubai and al ain before i came to canada and as i understand it for those who are going to apply for PR we need to have police clearance from where we came from before coming to canada. please help as i dont know anyone in uae. thank you very much.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Jocelyn said:
hello and good day! is there anyone here who knows of the address or website of the uae police department where i can get a form to obtain a police clearance in uae? i was in dubai and al ain before i came to canada and as i understand it for those who are going to apply for PR we need to have police clearance from where we came from before coming to canada. please help as i dont know anyone in uae. thank you very much.
See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/united-arab-emirates.asp

timi_alain

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
im from al ain,and i just took my police clearance last month,for my application too in canada,just prepare 50 dirhams for the processing which take 3 to 5 days,after thar another 100 dirhams,wherein there is already a translation,...their office is near the mnc hospital,police headquarters...well goodluck too...