+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance from India

aashu007

Nov 4, 2016
Hello folks,
I do have a question regarding the police clearance from India. Do I need to send the request from the Consulate of India for the certificate or I can get one from directly from India from any police station? What will be the right procedure to obtain the certificate for express entry or Ainp :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:? how does it look like? Thanks :eek: :eek: :eek:

singhkartik3

Star Member
Jun 30, 2016
aashu007 said:
Anyone has the answer please?
As far as i know, you need to visit a local police station or a Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) for the PCC. Many people on the forum have mentioned that getting it from a PSK is generally better.

The guys at PSK i believe will stamp your passport and hand over a letter for the same.

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PCC link

http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/pccOnlineApp

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i believe you already got answers for situation that you are in India...if you are not, then the local consulate is the way to go.

singhkartik3

Star Member
Jun 30, 2016
Hi,

I have visited the police station to complete the verification process for PCC after being asked to do so by the PSK. However, I have not received any communication either from the police station or the PSK about when and how I will be issued the PCC. Any idea how long does it take and who can I get in touch with ?

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhkartik3 said:
Hi,

I have visited the police station to complete the verification process for PCC after being asked to do so by the PSK. However, I have not received any communication either from the police station or the PSK about when and how I will be issued the PCC. Any idea how long does it take and who can I get in touch with ?
It depends. Have you provided all the documents which was asked by the police constable. If so, it should not take more than 0 - 2 weeks. Very rarely we may not get message from PSK even though the certificate is ready. If it takes long time, first go and check PSK. They will give you the directions.

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are in India, whether its AINP or applying any PNP, just take a online appointment(I believe this step too not required)
, filling the online application, just walk-in the next day and walkout with PCC from nearest PSK, as simple as that. if you have any questions call the help Centre, they will guide through.

aashu007 said:
Hello folks,
I do have a question regarding the police clearance from India. Do I need to send the request from the Consulate of India for the certificate or I can get one from directly from India from any police station? What will be the right procedure to obtain the certificate for express entry or Ainp :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:? how does it look like? Thanks :eek: :eek: :eek:

alsaqqaf

Jun 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017
This works only if you are an Indian National, I'm not an Indian National (but resided in India before) and I tried everything without success! Any similar cases?