+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance from China

SouthinaM

Sep 28, 2018
Hi All
Can I please be assisted on how to get police verifications from China if you no longer stay there?

Oct 21, 2018
Hi, I had similar questions some weeks ago and had it resolved successfully.

If you have lived in Shanghai or gotten at least one visa through Shanghai's public security bureau, my advice for you would be to reach out an organization called China Visa. ( http://www.visainchina.com ). So when I first found out about them on the Internet, I was a bit hesitant because I heard many crazy things. Then I did some more research and learned they have been providing this service for a long time. After all, who can dare to produce fake papers in the name of Chinese police! So I proceeded. Then quickly found out, they are not only legitimate but quite professional too. You will be asked to pay 50% or 1500 CNY as down payment and the rest will have to pay before they send out to you. Also have to to 350 CNY for delivery fee if you are outside China. They did my paper within under 1 month. The officer helped me is called Elva Yang. This is her email signature:

China Police Clearance | Expat Health Insurance | China Visa Service

Add: Room 820, No. 555 WuDing Rd (near North Shaanxi Rd) Shanghai,200041,China

Email: yangjie@visainchina.com

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018

If you have lived in Shanghai or gotten at least one visa through Shanghai's public security bureau, my advice for you would be to reach out an organization called China Visa. ( http://www.visainchina.com ). So when I first found out about them on the Internet, I was a bit hesitant because I heard many crazy things. Then I did some more research and learned they have been providing this service for a long time. After all, who can dare to produce fake papers in the name of Chinese police! So I proceeded. Then quickly found out, they are not only legitimate but quite professional too. You will be asked to pay 50% or 1500 CNY as down payment and the rest will have to pay before they send out to you. Also have to to 350 CNY for delivery fee if you are outside China. They did my paper within under 1 month. The officer helped me is called Elva Yang. This is her email signature:

I also used same service.it sent me my PCC in 1 month.

Reactions: IamFireIamRain

SouthinaM

Sep 28, 2018

Thank you

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
I stayed in China in fujian prov on L/F visa that didn’t require police registration. There is no way to obtain PCC even through agencies

ECLN

Aug 23, 2018
Toulouse, France
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
If you need a PCC from China, you can try www.chinapoliceclearance.com it has 1-month service and 2-week service.
Of course, you will pay extra for saving you half time.
Thanks for the link! But the city I lived in is not in the list, plus I only had tourist/business type visas that didn’t require police registration, I contacted several agencies and they all confirmed that I can’t get it. I already submitted my application without it, i explained everything in LOE and attached a proof of email exchanges with 3 biggest agencies. Fingers crossed!

sphng

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
If you are an expat in China, your HR or coworkers (if they are nice) can also point you in the right direction. That's how I found out how to get mine done. It's basically what IRCC describes on the website. Apply for it at your local Public Security Bureau (PSB). If you live in an expat-heavy city like Shanghai or Beijing, the PSB can even issue you your PCC in Chinese and English. If they don't or if you live in a more rural location as I do, you'll have to get the PCC translated and notarized in your local notary office. It might also help to get a Chinese-speaking friend or coworker to call ahead and ask if they offer that service.

Nima@60

Sep 22, 2019
I lived in China from 2005 to 2010 as a foreign students in two different cities. WhenI graduate I got a police clearance certificate from the last city covering all my period of stay (September 2005 to December 2010).then it took me two weeks to get it stamped from notory and it was issued 14th January 2011and I went to Beijing to get it stamped by Beijing foreign affairs and Srilankan embassy in Beijing.it took me another two weeks and just after the day I got it stamped(26thjan 2011) I left Beijing to my country(27th).

Now after 8years I am trying to get a police certificate.but it is Soo hard.i really don't have anyone I know in the university to get it done but still trying to find one.e mailed embassy and failed.cant go back to China as I am a full -time employee and I'm short of leaves.contacted two third party web sites one can't help me and other one(which I do not trust) is asking more than 1200usd as I lived in two cities.

Is there anything that I can do?(still trying to find someone from the university).please help.

Connie Phan

Jul 25, 2019
I lived in China from 2005 to 2010 as a foreign students in two different cities. WhenI graduate I got a police clearance certificate from the last city covering all my period of stay (September 2005 to December 2010).then it took me two weeks to get it stamped from notory and it was issued 14th January 2011and I went to Beijing to get it stamped by Beijing foreign affairs and Srilankan embassy in Beijing.it took me another two weeks and just after the day I got it stamped(26thjan 2011) I left Beijing to my country(27th).

Now after 8years I am trying to get a police certificate.but it is Soo hard.i really don't have anyone I know in the university to get it done but still trying to find one.e mailed embassy and failed.cant go back to China as I am a full -time employee and I'm short of leaves.contacted two third party web sites one can't help me and other one(which I do not trust) is asking more than 1200usd as I lived in two cities.

Is there anything that I can do?(still trying to find someone from the university).please help.
Hi, do you want to try https://www.chinapoliceclearance.com/? I got my husband visa (he stayed in Beijing for 4 years) from there, they are very reliable. The only concern is that it depends on which cities you stayed in. And hope you good luck.

Nima@60

Sep 22, 2019
Hi, Thank you. I have tried the above website. They are asking me nearly 1200 USD for the certificate which is very expensive for me.

zlmlaker

Jun 17, 2019
Hi, Thank you. I have tried the above website. They are asking me nearly 1200 USD for the certificate which is very expensive for me.
I will be glad to help you if you are applying for pcc in Shanghai since I am living there. I could also help you receive the PCC if it can't be mailed to you directly.