+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certiicate

imranbandeali

Mar 16, 2015
I am an Indian by birth.... Studied in UK ... worked in Dubai and currently in USA for more than six months .... do i need to have a PCC from all the above mentioned countries...

If yes can anyone help me step by step to get all of this ... atleast links of the websites...
If anyone has already got them from any of the country can put some light on the procedures...

Your help will be a great help ...

Awaiting for prompt responses.

Thank you
Immy

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
imranbandeali said:
I am an Indian by birth.... Studied in UK ... worked in Dubai and currently in USA for more than six months .... do i need to have a PCC from all the above mentioned countries...

If yes can anyone help me step by step to get all of this ... atleast links of the websites...
If anyone has already got them from any of the country can put some light on the procedures...

Your help will be a great help ...

Awaiting for prompt responses.

Thank you

hey ... well i have the same situation born and raised in india then lived in uk for few years and now in saudi arabia.

techincally you shall have a PCC from any country where you live for more than six months.

for india you can book an appointment online and ask some one to visit a passport office near you.

https: // portal2.passportindia.gov. in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink

remove the spaces from the link.

i just booked my appointment today for indian PCC and asked my father to visit on 30th march so i can give you more insight about whts next on 30th march

for uk you can apply it online from the webiste below

https: // www. acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

again remove the spaces from the link

i hope this information helps. i am not really sure about dubai. but for saudi i will have to visit a police station (jawazat or maroor office)

not sure even about USA!!

hope this helps :)

cheers