+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Hi all.. Does anyone know what's the format of Police Clearance Certificate and from where to get one? Secondly, on my national ID card my permanent address (which is my ancestrol village) as well as my present mailing address is mentioned, so, Do I have to get police Clearance from both locations or just from my present address where I've lived most of my life..I am from Pakistan.
Any info mates.. will be highly appreciated.
Stay safe.

deadpoolzj92

Star Member
Mar 20, 2021
Hi all.. Does anyone know what's the format of Police Clearance Certificate and from where to get one? Secondly, on my national ID card my permanent address (which is my ancestrol village) as well as my present mailing address is mentioned, so, Do I have to get police Clearance from both locations or just from my present address where I've lived most of my life..I am from Pakistan.
Any info mates.. will be highly appreciated.
Stay safe.
Aoa. Bro if you live in a town of lets say 'Peshawar', then you have to visit the local Police Station for your CNIC address. It is necessary to get a local person from the same address area as a guarantor. Can be your relative, can be your friend; but the address should be same e.g. both should be from 'Gulbahar' area in Peshawar.

After the local Police Station verification, you have to visit the main Police HQ for your city. If you're in KPK, then in the city's Police HQ, you should look for PAL office (Police Assistance Lines). There you'll submit that Local Police Station verification Report, and will have to pay a small fee with your passport photocopy (First two pages), two recent photographs (can be Blue or White Background) and CNIC Copy. Tell them that you require Police Clearance for Abroad specifically. Afterwards, from the same PAL office, you'll receive your Police Clearance Certificate as per the time they'd tell you. Good luck!! Best Regards!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Aesopzai

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Aoa. Bro if you live in a town of lets say 'Peshawar', then you have to visit the local Police Station for your CNIC address. It is necessary to get a local person from the same address area as a guarantor. Can be your relative, can be your friend; but the address should be same e.g. both should be from 'Gulbahar' area in Peshawar.

After the local Police Station verification, you have to visit the main Police HQ for your city. If you're in KPK, then in the city's Police HQ, you should look for PAL office (Police Assistance Lines). There you'll submit that Local Police Station verification Report, and will have to pay a small fee with your passport photocopy (First two pages), two recent photographs (can be Blue or White Background) and CNIC Copy. Tell them that you require Police Clearance for Abroad specifically. Afterwards, from the same PAL office, you'll receive your Police Clearance Certificate as per the time they'd tell you. Good luck!! Best Regards!!!
Ok gr88..thank u so much brother..now iam clear.. thanks a lot again .. my present address is of Peshawar ..so I ll do it from here and no need to do it from my permanent address..only Peshawar is enough.

Reactions: deadpoolzj92

optimisticky

May 20, 2020
How many of you have applied with a police clearance certificate from Pakistan? I didn't attach it to my SDS application but now I hear many do attach it because apparently it speeds up the background check. Is this true?

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
How many of you have applied with a police clearance certificate from Pakistan? I didn't attach it to my SDS application but now I hear many do attach it because apparently it speeds up the background check. Is this true?
I dont know if its speeds up the process but it is a requirement as much as I know.

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Dear it isn't a requirement for SDS. Regards!
sometimes they ask it sometimes they don't it depends on your profile. in my country it is not required but they requested me to provide certificate after they started reviewing my eligibility" since i lived abroad for 4 years "

optimisticky

May 20, 2020
sometimes they ask it sometimes they don't it depends on your profile. in my country it is not required but they requested me to provide certificate after they started reviewing my eligibility" since i lived abroad for 4 years "
Did they ask you for the PC of your home country or where you lived abroad or both?

ma987654

Nov 6, 2021
Hello Everyone

I applied to get a police certificate for my wife from Peshawar. She has lived there at multiple addresses for the last 10 years.

But the police have issued PCC which only covers her last residential address in Peshawar. They haven't mentioned previous addresses and periods of stay.

Does IRCC accept PCC without periods of stay mentioned?

Can anyone who has experienced similar situation tell me what to do? Is there a way to get police to write previous addresses along with periods of stay?

Please help out

deadpoolzj92

Star Member
Mar 20, 2021
Hello Everyone

I applied to get a police certificate for my wife from Peshawar. She has lived there at multiple addresses for the last 10 years.

But the police have issued PCC which only covers her last residential address in Peshawar. They haven't mentioned previous addresses and periods of stay.

Does IRCC accept PCC without periods of stay mentioned?

Can anyone who has experienced similar situation tell me what to do? Is there a way to get police to write previous addresses along with periods of stay?

Please help out
Hello! Dear no need to mention multiple addresses or anything. It doesn't matter where she's lived for multiple times, if you have the police clearance from the police office of the most recent address, then you're good to go! Take care and relax! Good luck!