+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE clearance certificate

determinator

Jun 6, 2013
Hi
How are you all.
We submitted police clearance at the time of immigration i mean at PR before landing for all addresses since we were 18....now i m 38.....i read in the form of citizenship that if you submitted already at immigration you did not require it again....is that correct....

determinator

Jun 6, 2013
Have you spent more than 183 days in a row in a country other than Canada in the last four years?
Yes that is what i wrote before.....3 years in canada....and 1 year before landing or u cAn say whole previous life in home country ....but i already provided police cc for all that period before landing.....

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Yes that is what i wrote before.....3 years in canada....and 1 year before landing or u cAn say whole previous life in home country ....but i already provided police cc for all that period before landing.....
1. That's not at at all what you wrote in your first post.

2. I asked specifically if you have spend 183 days, in a row, in a country other than Canada, in the four years prior to your application for citizenship. If you have not, you are not required to submit police clearance certificates.

determinator

Jun 6, 2013
I spent last 3 years continuous in canada and I spent more than 183 days continous before landing but this is the fourth year....i had already provided pcc for that period...
than as it is wrote in the form of citizenship that if you submitted already at immigration you did not require it again....is that correct....

Aug 15, 2018
INDONESIA
Dear all,

I am a permanent resident of Canada, applying for the Citizenship, I need Police Clearance certificate, currently, I have lived in a country for 183 days, before leaving the Country where I am doing job, I will take the Police Clearance Certificate and then leave for Canada. As an example, after taking PCC, if I stay 2/3 weeks more in the Country where I am doing the job and then go for Canada, and then after 3 years when I want to apply for Citizenship, can I use that Police Clearance Certificate with my Citizenship application?