+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

police clearance certificate

Iraq2016

Oct 27, 2018
Hi everyone,
My mom PR application started on april 2017, and two months ago they requested police clearance certificate for UAE-Dubai where we used to live before coming to Canada, the problem is that UAE police refused to provide her with the certificate and two weeks ago I send to Canada immigration mail with all emails I sent to dubai police and no one gave me a clear reason for the rejection and my friend in dubai went to their office and they refused to declare any reason. what can I do in this way? Immigration and refugee office in Canada didn't respond yet and when I checked her application online still says that a document has been requested and not provided yet.
Can you advice me what can I do? my mom is a convention refugee.
Regards,

sss12345

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
Hi everyone,
My mom PR application started on april 2017, and two months ago they requested police clearance certificate for UAE-Dubai where we used to live before coming to Canada, the problem is that UAE police refused to provide her with the certificate and two weeks ago I send to Canada immigration mail with all emails I sent to dubai police and no one gave me a clear reason for the rejection and my friend in dubai went to their office and they refused to declare any reason. what can I do in this way? Immigration and refugee office in Canada didn't respond yet and when I checked her application online still says that a document has been requested and not provided yet.
Can you advice me what can I do? my mom is a convention refugee.
Regards,
The IRCC website states that you can get one from the Emirati Embassy in Canada. Check this link for more info
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-arab-emirates.html
I hope this helps.

sss12345

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
I talked to the embassy they said i need to apply online and i applied onlime and it was refused
Dang, it's always a hassle to get any documents from the middle east. I believe IRCC know that as well. The only think I believe you can do at this point is submit a case specific enquiry to let them know what happened. You should also be able to attach a proof that your request was rejected without stating the reason why. Maybe somebody else who's gone through this can help you more. Good luck!

Iraq2016

Oct 27, 2018
Dang, it's always a hassle to get any documents from the middle east. I believe IRCC know that as well. The only think I believe you can do at this point is submit a case specific enquiry to let them know what happened. You should also be able to attach a proof that your request was rejected without stating the reason why. Maybe somebody else who's gone through this can help you more. Good luck!
The problem is that they refuse to give me any document saying that they refuse it they just say it over phone or when my friend visited them, by emails they never admit it, although i asked them many times if you are refusing it i need a written proof.
Thank you

sss12345

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
The problem is that they refuse to give me any document saying that they refuse it they just say it over phone or when my friend visited them, by emails they never admit it, although i asked them many times if you are refusing it i need a written proof.
Thank you
I think at this point having any kind of proof will be good, not necessarily incriminating them. For example if you can check your request online (take a screen shot of that), also send screenshots of your emails and replies you got.

Iraq2016

Oct 27, 2018
I think at this point having any kind of proof will be good, not necessarily incriminating them. For example if you can check your request online (take a screen shot of that), also send screenshots of your emails and replies you got.
Online it says processing, i have sent screen shots of email communication and waiting

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
My mom is in the process of her PR. (Feb. 2018) and eventually IRCC will ask her to provide a police certificate from Kuwait (she lived there from 2007 to 2012). I hope the Kuwaiti police won’t do the same with my mom.

I wish I could help you, but all I can think of right now is you should hire somebody in UAE to act on behalf of your mother.

Reactions: YousifBreesam

Iraq2016

Oct 27, 2018
My mom is in the process of her PR. (Feb. 2018) and eventually IRCC will ask her to provide a police certificate from Kuwait (she lived there from 2007 to 2012). I hope the Kuwaiti police won’t do the same with my mom.

I wish I could help you, but all I can think of right now is you should hire somebody in UAE to act on behalf of your mother.
I hope in Kuwait things work easier and faster.
My mom lived in dubai from 1998 to 2016
I will wait and see the IRCC response
Thank you ⚘

Reactions: Hamdu2019

Hamdu2019

Oct 26, 2019
I hope in Kuwait things work easier and faster.
My mom lived in dubai from 1998 to 2016
I will wait and see the IRCC response
Thank you ⚘
HI Dear
did your mom got PR card without uae pcc is there any explanation letter you submitted