+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate

abhigo

Mar 2, 2018
Dear Seniors
The address on my passport is of home town and I work in another city for which I do not have any resident proof.

In PCC Application which city should I mention to get the PCC.

bmr

Jan 30, 2015
Dear Seniors
The address on my passport is of home town and I work in another city for which I do not have any resident proof.

In PCC Application which city should I mention to get the PCC.
For PCC you need to have any local address proof , for example bank passbook and statement ( bank account must be completed 6 months plus) or any other address proof is enough for PCC .

or you may need to apply PCC from home town since address is there passport...

CANAStud

May 7, 2018
I have created my EE profile and waiting for the next month draw (October) as I will get more experience and hence will have enough points to qualify for draw.
meanwhile I was hoping to get the criminal record check of Canada so that I don't have to wait for the letter.
I was wondering if anyone can assist me regarding this.
Can I apply for record check before I can get invitation?
Do I need to give biometrics?

abhigo

Mar 2, 2018
For PCC you need to have any local address proof , for example bank passbook and statement ( bank account must be completed 6 months plus) or any other address proof is enough for PCC .

or you may need to apply PCC from home town since address is there passport...
Sir isn't it required to get it from your current location of job?

I have lived in USA too 5 years ago, do I need to get clearance from there?

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Hello guys, During my masters in france , I had done an internship in Belgium as a part of my masters final semester..
I do not have any records of living in Belgium nor I was registered in Belgium as I had a schengen visa and could travel without any additonal visa.

How can I get a PCC from Belgium ? Or would my france PCC will be enough ?

I had done my internship for a period of 6 months and often travelled back to france every alternate weekends .