+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certificate

moak091

May 25, 2018
Nationality: Indian
Current location: Texas.

Could someone please let me know how do I get my police clearance certificate from Indian consulate via MAIL? Or some link which lists the steps.

Also, I lived in Saudi Arabia for until I was around 14 years old. I visited for a month when I was 15, and I visited for a month when I was 26. Do I need to get its PCC too?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Nationality: Indian
Current location: Texas.

Could someone please let me know how do I get my police clearance certificate from Indian consulate via MAIL? Or some link which lists the steps.

Also, I lived in Saudi Arabia for until I was around 14 years old. I visited for a month when I was 15, and I visited for a month when I was 26. Do I need to get its PCC too?
If you have not stayed in Saudi Arabia for 6 months after 18 Years of age, then no PCC is required from them.

Reactions: moak091

paul agustin

Oct 16, 2018
Hello, I'm Philippine National

I'm planning to go for my final exit in Riyadh. I have also plan to migrate in Canada. I need to get a Police Clearance before exiting? Even though I will not migrate immediately, the PCC is still valid that time that i will migrate?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

I'm planning to go for my final exit in Riyadh. I have also plan to migrate in Canada. I need to get a Police Clearance before exiting? Even though I will not migrate immediately, the PCC is still valid that time that i will migrate?
You will need a new PCC, because most of the eastern countries have a PCC valid only for 3 months.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec

No, for countries that you've lived in for six months or more but are no longer your country of residence at the time of submitting application, the PCC has to be dated AFTER your last day. You will have to get it after you leave; from outside Saudi.

paul agustin

Oct 16, 2018
No, for countries that you've lived in for six months or more but are no longer your country of residence at the time of submitting application, the PCC has to be dated AFTER your last day. You will have to get it after you leave; from outside Saudi.
I must get it outside Saudi?

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
I must get it outside Saudi?
If you will still be in Saudi at the time you submit your application (post-ITA) you can get it while inside Saudi. If you will leave Saudi before submitting your application, you must get it after you have left, from outside Saudi.

paul agustin

Oct 16, 2018
If you will still be in Saudi at the time you submit your application (post-ITA) you can get it while inside Saudi. If you will leave Saudi before submitting your application, you must get it after you have left, from outside Saudi.
Ok.. Thanks for answering.