+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certificate

abyjose

Nov 10, 2017
Hello all,
I have started the process of my PR to Canada. I have a doubt regarding the pcc. I have been staying in Qatar for the last 8 months in business visa. One of my friend told me that in Qatar you can only get a PCC if you have a resident permit. Is any one having any idea regarding this? Has anyone faced this problem before?? Please help me out.

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Hello all,
I have started the process of my PR to Canada. I have a doubt regarding the pcc. I have been staying in Qatar for the last 8 months in business visa. One of my friend told me that in Qatar you can only get a PCC if you have a resident permit. Is any one having any idea regarding this? Has anyone faced this problem before?? Please help me out.

Please see this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/qatar.asp

This has info on how to go about applying for PCC is you are not a citizen of Qatar but are in Qatar.

NataliaB5880

Aug 21, 2017
Hello aby, i am sure that you would not face any issues in getting a PCC for Qatar aslong as you have stayed in the country for more than 6 months weather as an RP holder or any other type of visa. I know this because this requirement was stated when i consulted with a company called afreno regarding my Qatari police clearance.

Hope that helps :)

abyjose

Nov 10, 2017
Hello aby, i am sure that you would not face any issues in getting a PCC for Qatar aslong as you have stayed in the country for more than 6 months weather as an RP holder or any other type of visa. I know this because this requirement was stated when i consulted with a company called afreno regarding my Qatari police clearance.

Hope that helps :)
Thanks Natalia...

Vets_2017

Nov 23, 2017
I have my PCC Issued in INDIA on 2nd NOV 2017 and then i left India on 10th NOV 2017 .
My question is can I use that PCC for my e- APR .!?

Sonu84

Jun 3, 2018
Hello all,
Hi sorry to bother you. Have you managed to get the pcc? I m in same boat. Thanks