+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate

kushenviro

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Hi All,

I have received ITA and filled the forms post receiving ITA. All I wanted to ask is, would I need multiple police clearance certificates if I have travelled to Singapore twice in the span of last 10 years, with the total duration of less than one month. In my application documents to submit, they are asking to submit multiple documents in the section of police clearance.

What shall I do in this case? Apply for Singapore police clearance certificate?

I am currently in Ontario, Canada on an valid open work permit status.

kindly help.

Thanks

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
All say multiple. It's default text.

You need a PCC for any country you have been in for more than 180 days cumulatively.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
kushenviro said:
Hi All,

I have received ITA and filled the forms post receiving ITA. All I wanted to ask is, would I need multiple police clearance certificates if I have travelled to Singapore twice in the span of last 10 years, with the total duration of less than one month. In my application documents to submit, they are asking to submit multiple documents in the section of police clearance.

What shall I do in this case? Apply for Singapore police clearance certificate?

I am currently in Ontario, Canada on an valid open work permit status.

kindly help.

Thanks
If it is more than 6 months irrespective of number of visits in short duration, you would need one.

To apply for Singapore PCC.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp

Apr 23, 2018
Hello Guys, need a little help. I was studying in Mumbai for my masters and was staying there from 2011-13. Now, when I fill my application post ITA

1) Do I need to mention the address I stayed at?
2) As they all were rented apartments, is it required to show a proof of stay as I don't have any rent agreements or any other docs?
3) My home town is Delhi. Do I need a PCC from Mumbai as well?

Your speedy replies will help me fill the right details

TIA :)

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Hello Guys, need a little help. I was studying in Mumbai for my masters and was staying there from 2011-13. Now, when I fill my application post ITA

1) Do I need to mention the address I stayed at?
2) As they all were rented apartments, is it required to show a proof of stay as I don't have any rent agreements or any other docs?
3) My home town is Delhi. Do I need a PCC from Mumbai as well?

Your speedy replies will help me fill the right details

TIA :)
1. Yes
2. No
3. You can apply for PCC from PSK, which is good enough for your stay at different places in India. You need not get individual PCCs.

Reactions: theankitsachdeva
Apr 23, 2018
1. Yes
2. No
3. You can apply for PCC from PSK, which is good enough for your stay at different places in India. You need not get individual PCCs.
Hello Stanlee.

Thanks a lot for your reply. It is quite clear now. I have a new question. I hope you will help :)

I am using the below mentioned format for my reference letter.

1) Need your feedback on the format
2) I have 3 experience letters to submit. Is it Ok if all three of them are in the same format? Just the details change in for each one
3) Should these letters be current date or back dated? With my current company, I can get one with current date but the doubt remains for the previous ones.
4) Is Salary slip to be attached with it? I have bank statements as well

Reference Letter Format

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. Name was employed with (Company ) in (Location), India from (Date).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

<Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
<Name & Designation of the Referee>
<Contact No. and Email of the Referee>