+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate

Thota

Nov 13, 2014
Hi ,

i have submitted the documents to CIC and received my AOR In october .i Havent submitted the PCC At the time of sending my documents .but now i got my PCC Check done and received a copy of PCCERTIFICATE .Could any one please help how do i need to submit the documents to CIC .In AOR cic Said not to send any documents unless otherwise requested .Any suggestions appreciated ... :)

Here u go:
Thank you :

I need to send documents that are part of the application process. Where do I send them?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp

Scan and e-mail documents (other than police certificates) to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Send original Police Certificates to:

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Send it without any hesitation.

To do so, you will have to mail ( yes, mail NOT email ) the original document to Citizenship and Immigration Canada,
attach a cover letter stating: Surname (last name), Given name(s) (first name), Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD), Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number, Application number ( F#, EP#, E#, B#), Type of application (Family Sponsorship, Canadian Experience Class, Provincial Nominee, Quebec Skilled Worker)
send the package to the address below

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Thota

Nov 13, 2014
Thanks a lot for the prompt response .Please let me now if there is any email address that i can check with after sending the pcc through courier

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
If you see your package delivered , That's all . Keep your communication minimum with CIC.