+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance certificate Saudi Arabia

User1220

Mar 17, 2020
Hi all, If there a way to obtain a PCC form Riyadh if the individual does not reside in KSA anymore? Can it be obtained online?
If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

Reactions: rockwidme

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”
really? I didnt even if this was an option. Have you or any one you know has provided this information when asked for PCC? If so, did IRCC accept this explanation?

Really appreciate your input and assistance in this regard.
Thanks

User1220

Mar 17, 2020
really? I didnt even if this was an option. Have you or any one you know has provided this information when asked for PCC? If so, did IRCC accept this explanation?

Really appreciate your input and assistance in this regard.
Thanks
IRCC are very clear concerning this subject and you can find it in this link : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/saudi-arabia.html

I personally attached an LOE when submitted my application saying that i cannot provide a police certificate because i no more reside in KSA

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
Helo where u from, i have obtain it thru agency..
It's actually for my dad. He resides in Riyadh, I have applied for his sponsorship so will be expecting a PCC request any time soon. Due to the current COVID situation and every office being closed he says its impossible at time to obtain as the procedure is quite lengthy. Plus he is waiting for flight to resume and he'll be leaving KSA on exit ASAP. Hence, I was wondering about obtaining a PCC if he doesn't reside there.

User1220

Mar 17, 2020
It's actually for my dad. He resides in Riyadh, I have applied for his sponsorship so will be expecting a PCC request any time soon. Due to the current COVID situation and every office being closed he says its impossible at time to obtain as the procedure is quite lengthy. Plus he is waiting for flight to resume and he'll be leaving KSA on exit ASAP. Hence, I was wondering about obtaining a PCC if he doesn't reside there.
If you still having a valid iqama (residency card) than you have to submit a police certificate and if you cannot obtain it due to the COVID-19 situation you can attach an LOE mentioning your situation.

Reactions: rockwidme
May 20, 2019
AlKhobar
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
L-9, R-7, W-7, S-7.5
Is anybody from eastern province dammam or khobar whose COPR has expired and waiting for an extension & international flights to re open?

jws

Jun 29, 2020
Hi,

Can anyone confirm to me if it is mandatory to get the original PCC stamped from MOFA? I only got the letter from embassy stamped from MOFA, I didn’t get the translation or pcc attested.

Please confirm,

Thanks

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Hi,

Can anyone confirm to me if it is mandatory to get the original PCC stamped from MOFA? I only got the letter from embassy stamped from MOFA, I didn’t get the translation or pcc attested.

Please confirm,

Thanks
PCC is required to be MOFA attested,translated at a certified translation center and both the original and translated copies scanned for IRCC

MUZU

Sep 2, 2018
Hello.
First step go to your embassy and go to the counsular services section. Request a letter for PCC. Pakistan Embassy gives this letter in one day and in Arabic. Other embasssies might give them in English, in which case you need to get it transalated. Seperate letters will be issued for each individual over 18. Once you get this letter, use the SADAD online payment system to pay 30 attestation fees (details of this can be found on MOFA website). After paying fees go to MoFA and get letters attested.

Then go Deerah police station. For the first visit your wife will have to go. In teh women's and men's section they will separately look at the letters and issue you a slip. The next day, with that slip you can collect both the PCCs from the men's section between 9am and 3pm.

Then you can scan the original and send it to any certified translator in Canada (names with emails found on association of certified transaltors Canada) and they will send you scanned translations in 2 working days after you pay 35 cad through western Union plus more for shipping of the hard copy.

Or go to any certified translator locally and get your pcc transalated and also ask the translator to write an affidvat for you. I used Saleh Al Omar Certified translation (google the name you will get all the details), you can pay by debit card or credit online and send them soft copy and they will ask you to collect the hard copy next day along with affidavit letter.
Now take this letter, and the translation stamped by MoFA after paying fees, and upload everything to CIC.
Hello,

I need some information regarding PCC

1. I received my ITA…. I should wait for the request letter from IRCC office to apply for PCC? 2. Or Is there an option to apply upfront?

3. Do I need to submit 2 PCCs? One with the request letter from canadian embassy riyad and another with the request letter from Indian embassy jeddah?

Plz let me know the procedure?!

as we have to submit the PCC for the duration of last 10 years… in whichever country we stayed for more than 6 months.::.

So I stayed in India and jeddah in the last 10 years for more than 6 months!

4. how to get the PCC for the stay in Jeddah,KSA.

5. how to get the Indian PCC for the stay (more than 6 months) in the last 10 years in India?