+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance certificate Saudi Arabia

oik100

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hi All,
I need some information regarding procedure of getting PCC in Saudi Arabia. As far as what I have read I need a letter of endorsement from Canada embassy Riyadh to get PCC for me and my wife. My question is should I get separate letters for me and my wife since the males are not allowed in female section of police station because someone told me that Police station keeps the letter with them when you go for the application.

Confusedal

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
There is a Zainab Razvi person on this forum. They’ve acquired their PCC from
KSA and may be able to help you with your query.

oik100

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
There is a Zainab Razvi person on this forum. They’ve acquired their PCC from
KSA and may be able to help you with your query.
Thanks for the reply. can you please point to the particular thread from zainab razvi so I can contact them directly

Zainub

Feb 16, 2019
Hello.
First step go to your embassy and go to the counsular services section. Request a letter for PCC. Pakistan Embassy gives this letter in one day and in Arabic. Other embasssies might give them in English, in which case you need to get it transalated. Seperate letters will be issued for each individual over 18. Once you get this letter, use the SADAD online payment system to pay 30 attestation fees (details of this can be found on MOFA website). After paying fees go to MoFA and get letters attested.

Then go Deerah police station. For the first visit your wife will have to go. In teh women's and men's section they will separately look at the letters and issue you a slip. The next day, with that slip you can collect both the PCCs from the men's section between 9am and 3pm.

Then you can scan the original and send it to any certified translator in Canada (names with emails found on association of certified transaltors Canada) and they will send you scanned translations in 2 working days after you pay 35 cad through western Union plus more for shipping of the hard copy.

Or go to any certified translator locally and get your pcc transalated and also ask the translator to write an affidvat for you. I used Saleh Al Omar Certified translation (google the name you will get all the details), you can pay by debit card or credit online and send them soft copy and they will ask you to collect the hard copy next day along with affidavit letter.
Now take this letter, and the translation stamped by MoFA after paying fees, and upload everything to CIC.

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Hello.
First step go to your embassy and go to the counsular services section. Request a letter for PCC. Pakistan Embassy gives this letter in one day and in Arabic. Other embasssies might give them in English, in which case you need to get it transalated. Seperate letters will be issued for each individual over 18. Once you get this letter, use the SADAD online payment system to pay 30 attestation fees (details of this can be found on MOFA website). After paying fees go to MoFA and get letters attested.

Then go Deerah police station. For the first visit your wife will have to go. In teh women's and men's section they will separately look at the letters and issue you a slip. The next day, with that slip you can collect both the PCCs from the men's section between 9am and 3pm.

Then you can scan the original and send it to any certified translator in Canada (names with emails found on association of certified transaltors Canada) and they will send you scanned translations in 2 working days after you pay 35 cad through western Union plus more for shipping of the hard copy.

Or go to any certified translator locally and get your pcc transalated and also ask the translator to write an affidvat for you. I used Saleh Al Omar Certified translation (google the name you will get all the details), you can pay by debit card or credit online and send them soft copy and they will ask you to collect the hard copy next day along with affidavit letter.
Now take this letter, and the translation stamped by MoFA after paying fees, and upload everything to CIC.

Great explanation, one thing you don’t necessarily need to do it! The last part after getting the pcc translated you can straight forward submit it to IRCC without the MoFA stamp!!

oik100

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hello.

Thank you for the detailed reply. I followed the same procedure, however when I went to the local translator to get PCC translated he was clueless about the affidavit you mentioned. Can you inform what will be the contents of the affidavit and should it be printed on letter head of the translator or there is some stamp paper or something.

Appreciate the support.

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hi guys,
Is there anyone in this forum who applied PR from Saudi Arabia

Zainub

Feb 16, 2019
Thank you for the detailed reply. I followed the same procedure, however when I went to the local translator to get PCC translated he was clueless about the affidavit you mentioned. Can you inform what will be the contents of the affidavit and should it be printed on letter head of the translator or there is some stamp paper or something.

Appreciate the support.
Simple letter on official letter head of translator that says that they are certified to translate in saudi Arabia and that they have truthfully translated contents of the document.

U can use salah al omar translators as they have a standard affidavit already with them:
AlOlaya Branch
Saleh Al Omar Certified Translation

Address: 8592 King Fahd Rd, Tulip Tower, AlOlaya, Riyadh 12333-3802, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Telephone: 920004395

Email: info@sact.co

Makkah AlMukarramah Branch
Saleh Al Omar Certified Translation

Address: 2059 Makkah AlMukarramah Rd,Riyadh

Telephone: 0542015599

Cost is 65 riyals per doc with letter

mmohsin8

Apr 3, 2019
Hello.

Can someone please clarify if there is any problem if you get endorsement letter from Pakistan Embassy or is it only have to be obtained from Canadian embassy (or IRCC)? I mean in Police Clearance Certificate is there any mention about the requester or country of application?

MOHAMMAD00000

Mar 13, 2020
Hello.

I need to ask the form by email? since there is no form available on the website to download

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hello.

Hi Zainub. Thanks for the detailed guide. I recently got mine done from the translators you have mentioned. But did you get the affidavit ratified from the Chamber of commerce? Or if you know that we need to get it done?

Last edited:

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
Hi all, If there a way to obtain a PCC form Riyadh if the individual does not reside in KSA anymore? Can it be obtained online?