+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate - Saudi Arabia Al Khobar

ccl_00032

Nov 28, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi Friends,
I am expecting ITA in next draw with CRS 469. I would like to start my process of getting police clearance certificate in KSA. as i have heard it takes longer time to get that. I have couple of questions;

1. Is this possible to start police clearance process before ITA?
2. Do i need to request some letter from Canadian Embassy?
3. If someone could share procedure of AL Khobar

Please , appreciate everyone's help.

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Hi Friends,
I am expecting ITA in next draw with CRS 469. I would like to start my process of getting police clearance certificate in KSA. as i have heard it takes longer time to get that. I have couple of questions;

IRCC will send you a letter after submitting your application for KSA pcc. No need to apply before hand as you need a letter from IRCC for that. Just submit your application and wait for request letter from iRCC

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hi Friends,

Call the Riyadh embassy of Canada and request the PCC request letter for SAUDIA they will ask you to come n pick up or 2nd option they will send through Aramex which you have to pay cash on delivery courier charges.filled the letter and take it to the police station they will take your finger prints and You will get your PCC same or next Day . I got it within 30mints .

ccl_00032

Nov 28, 2017
NOC Code......
Call the Riyadh embassy of Canada and request the PCC request letter for SAUDIA they will ask you to come n pick up or 2nd option they will send through Aramex which you have to pay cash on delivery courier charges.filled the letter and take it to the police station they will take your finger prints and You will get your PCC same or next Day . I got it within 30mints .
Thanks

ccl_00032

Nov 28, 2017
NOC Code......
Do I also need to get it translated ? and do i have to attest translation from MOFA as well?

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Do I also need to get it translated ? and do i have to attest translation from MOFA as well?
You need to get it translate from certified translator and after that get it stamped from chamber of commerce that translation no need for MOFA as IRCC only required original certificate + translation.
No need for embassy or MOFA attestation.

aprilmay123

Apr 10, 2019
You need to get it translate from certified translator and after that get it stamped from chamber of commerce that translation no need for MOFA as IRCC only required original certificate + translation.
How long does it take to get Saudi PCC?

Ahsan.ali

Aug 2, 2019
Dear Sherry,

Thank you so much for detailed information.

I was reviewing the process through different forums need your clarifications as i believe you completed the process.

step one: Get the PCC request letter from IRCC riyadh office.
Step two: book police appointment and get certificate after providing finger prints.
Step 3: translation from authorized translator. (please let me know which translator we can use which would be acceptable)
Step 4: attest the translation from chamber of commerce: (mandatory or optional...?)

Please let me know if i miss something and confirm the same.

Thanks in advance.