+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate - Process and Application

prakashperam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hi, I am applying for may intake and I have got offer from college. Now I need to file visa. However, I do not have police clearnace certificate issued yet. I have applied through meeseva and police said you need to directly apply to the local comminerate office. However, all the forums state that I need to get it done though passport seva kendra. What is the best approach I could follow?

Also, my immigration consultant said, I do not require to submit police clearance certificate at all. Please advice.

slambook30

Star Member
Sep 12, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Hi, I am applying for may intake and I have got offer from college. Now I need to file visa. However, I do not have police clearnace certificate issued yet. I have applied through meeseva and police said you need to directly apply to the local comminerate office. However, all the forums state that I need to get it done though passport seva kendra. What is the best approach I could follow?

Also, my immigration consultant said, I do not require to submit police clearance certificate at all. Please advice.
If you are an Indian citizen currently in India, you don't need a police clearance certificate to apply for a Study permit.

prakashperam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
If you are an Indian citizen currently in India, you don't need a police clearance certificate to apply for a Study permit.
Thanks for the quick reply and this is the answer I am looking for.
Are there any other people supporting the above assertion??