+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate PCC from India via PSK or Police station

pm_0103

May 12, 2019
They won’t reply you... you informed them about your situation your part is done now it’s up to them how they deal ....but before rejecting on your indian PCC they will reconsider it as you already informed but it’s up to the officer ....but make sure once you receive your PCC upload it ok...
Alright, thanks for your reply. I will upload the new pcc via a separate case specific enquiry. I believe I cannot follow up on the case I raised today; will have to raise a new one.

pm_0103

May 12, 2019
They won’t reply you... you informed them about your situation your part is done now it’s up to them how they deal ....but before rejecting on your indian PCC they will reconsider it as you already informed but it’s up to the officer ....but make sure once you receive your PCC upload it ok...
Hello
I have now received my PCC from PSK and I intend to upload it. However, DO I need to raise a new CSE for uploading it ? Is there any way by which I can follow up on my previous CSE (the one that I raised for explaining my situation and uploading PCC appointment letter).

thanks in advance!

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hello
I have now received my PCC from PSK and I intend to upload it. However, DO I need to raise a new CSE for uploading it ? Is there any way by which I can follow up on my previous CSE (the one that I raised for explaining my situation and uploading PCC appointment letter).

thanks in advance!
Just raised new webform and attach the PCC and explain in the box you already inform about your indian PCC now you are just updating your documents ok also upload from CIC account if possible

Reactions: pm_0103

KayPi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hi, I got my PCC from PSK Bangalore. But, it has black seal (not blue) on the certificate. Will this create any issue? Thanks.

pm_0103

May 12, 2019
Just raised new webform and attach the PCC and explain in the box you already inform about your indian PCC now you are just updating your documents ok also upload from CIC account if possible
Hello Sheri268

I uploaded my PCC received from PSK the very day we had this conversaton. However, I have just got a small query. In both the CSE that I had raised, there was an option where I had to select if my application was processed outside of Canada or not. So, unaware of my Visa Office and the relevant importance, I went ahead and selected that my application was being processed within Canada and uploaded my new PCC.
Any suggestion if this might prevent my PCC from being shared with actual visa office. I have got automated replies that my documents have been received and shared with responsible office for consideration.
PS: I have applied in FSW category from India.

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hello Sheri268

I uploaded my PCC received from PSK the very day we had this conversaton. However, I have just got a small query. In both the CSE that I had raised, there was an option where I had to select if my application was processed outside of Canada or not. So, unaware of my Visa Office and the relevant importance, I went ahead and selected that my application was being processed within Canada and uploaded my new PCC.
Any suggestion if this might prevent my PCC from being shared with actual visa office. I have got automated replies that my documents have been received and shared with responsible office for consideration.
PS: I have applied in FSW category from India.
You should contact IRCC on this number +1 (613) 944-4000 and ask to the agent about your visa office & your documents...The waiting time will be more than 25 minutes use google hangouts then make a call as it’s free from the google app ... you applied for EE online so all the applications via online form straight way goes to Ottawa office in side CANADA...but call them and ask about your visa office ... what about your online status shows at the moment

pm_0103

May 12, 2019
You should contact IRCC on this number +1 (613) 944-4000 and ask to the agent about your visa office & your documents...The waiting time will be more than 25 minutes use google hangouts then make a call as it’s free from the google app ... you applied for EE online so all the applications via online form straight way goes to Ottawa office in side CANADA...but call them and ask about your visa office ... what about your online status shows at the moment
Hello
Thanks for your reply.

I had a word with IRCC today. They have given confirmation that my document (PCC) has been received. Currently my application is in Case Processing center Ottawa ( not in some other Visa Office). Thats the most they could tell as of now. Does it mean, I still have a long way to go. Any idea on the same?
I am planning to write an email to CPC Ottawa to enquire about my application status. Worried if this might have any negative impact on application processing.

Last edited:

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hello
Thanks for your reply.

I had a word with IRCC today. They have given confirmation that my document (PCC) has been received. Currently my application is in Case Processing center Ottawa ( not in some other Visa Office). Thats the most they could tell as of now. Does it mean, I still have a long way to go. Any idea on the same?
I am planning to write an email to CPC Ottawa to enquire about my application status. Worried if this might have any negative impact on application processing.
What’s your AOR date ?? When you spoke to them did you ask about the eligibility security and criminality??
Don’t worry about the visa office as mine was also Ottawa in the whole process.

pm_0103

May 12, 2019
What’s your AOR date ?? When you spoke to them did you ask about the eligibility security and criminality??
Don’t worry about the visa office as mine was also Ottawa in the whole process.
Hello
My AOR date is March 10, 2019. My medicals got passed on April 25, 2019. And since then, my background status has been "
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
I know I am just halfway as per mentioned processing times. The reason I am curious is because I have to plan a couple of things related to my employment here in India.
I asked them whether my background check has even started and they replied that it is in process and cant give further information.
I have also dropped an email to CPC Ottawa enquiring about Visa Office and current status of my application (not sure if I should have done that).
I am not expecting any concrete reply from them (not even received automated reply as of now; been more than 24 hrs).
I did not ask particularly about criminality and eligibility in the phone call; not even in the email.

sheri268

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
Oct2018
AOR Received.
Oct2018
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March2019
VISA ISSUED...
April 2019
LANDED..........
Hello
My AOR date is March 10, 2019. My medicals got passed on April 25, 2019. And since then, my background status has been "
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
I know I am just halfway as per mentioned processing times. The reason I am curious is because I have to plan a couple of things related to my employment here in India.
I asked them whether my background check has even started and they replied that it is in process and cant give further information.
I have also dropped an email to CPC Ottawa enquiring about Visa Office and current status of my application (not sure if I should have done that).
I am not expecting any concrete reply from them (not even received automated reply as of now; been more than 24 hrs).
I did not ask particularly about criminality and eligibility in the phone call; not even in the email.
You haven’t even completed 3 months and sending them emails and queries about your application. Don’t create a mess with your application. It will take time as per current trend the are taking 7/8 months for normal applications.
They not gonna reply you until your application complete your six months processing time

pm_0103

May 12, 2019
You haven’t even completed 3 months and sending them emails and queries about your application. Don’t create a mess with your application. It will take time as per current trend the are taking 7/8 months for normal applications.
They not gonna reply you until your application complete your six months processing time
Yess..u r right. I will refrain from sending any more emails.

balmorgan

Jun 29, 2019
Hi,
I have taken 3 appointments to collect by PCC at PSK Bangalore and finally I received message that I need to collect the PCC from the RPO. I was concerned why it is not PSK office. My current and permanent address are different.

Thanks,
Bala

Nirap

Jul 17, 2019
...hmmm but my question is that my passport is created only in 2015 so PCC for my stay outside my permanent address will be proved how ?? Or creation of passport date doesn’t matter much ?? As before 2015 I stayed at Other place so still PCC PSK will be beneficial or not ??

Nirap

Jul 17, 2019
hii . I have lived at other place for 6-7 years and when I came back to my permanent residence then I had my passport made so will PCC Psk serve as passport wasn’t there earlier so how will be my PCC for other place be cleared ?? Or passport creation date doesn’t matter ??