+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate(PCC) For India

sandyxe

Nov 19, 2016
I have lived at multiple places across India in past 10 years and the CIC website ask me to fill details about all the places where I lived in past 100 years.

Do I also need to provide PCC for each of these places or only for the current address where I have been living for past 2 years?

Would single PCC be sufficient enough for the immigration authorities?

Please advise.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
sandyxe said:
I have lived at multiple places across India in past 10 years and the CIC website ask me to fill details about all the places where I lived in past 100 years.

Do I also need to provide PCC for each of these places or only for the current address where I have been living for past 2 years?

Would single PCC be sufficient enough for the immigration authorities?

Please advise.
1 PCC from PSK will do.

kayshapvivekk

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
1 PCC from PSK will do.
Hey @Maverick28 I recieved AOR last week, today read it on one of the Whatsapp groups that if lived in multiple cities within India - Many consultants strictly advice to submit PCCs from all cities and also a PCC from the PSK - Apparently there have been refusals because of this (incomplete PCC) How true is this? If so what are the options for me now since I already have the AOR and can't submit the docs now?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hey @Maverick28 I recieved AOR last week, today read it on one of the Whatsapp groups that if lived in multiple cities within India - Many consultants strictly advice to submit PCCs from all cities and also a PCC from the PSK - Apparently there have been refusals because of this (incomplete PCC) How true is this? If so what are the options for me now since I already have the AOR and can't submit the docs now?
get out of the whatapp group, single most useless source of information. PCC from PSK is enough.

Reactions: ishangodbole

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
My advice would be to stay away from these "consultants" not only for advice on PCC but any advice in general. From what I have read on forums many of these consultants have no clue what they are talking about.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
As suggested by others, PCC from PSK alone is more than enough.

HiBh

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
My advice would be to stay away from these "consultants" not only for advice on PCC but any advice in general. From what I have read on forums many of these consultants have no clue what they are talking about.
what is the validity of the Indian PCC? Nothing is mentioned on the document.

Shrey_19

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Dear All,

Require your help on urgent basis.

I am living presently in X city of Gujarat State in India and my homwtowh is Y city of Gujarat State in India.

I am going to apply in Canada PR and in Background check form they are asking personal history and last 10 year Residence history.

Shall I take PCC from my hometown PSK as my passport is on hometown address and I don't have any residence proof of my current city address?

And if I will take PCC from hometown PSK then can it will create any problem in my PR application as I mentioned different city as a current residence city?

Please help and guide urgently.