+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate India | Multiple Addresses

singsand

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Hi All,
Needed help regarding the below. I have stayed at multiple addresses in multiple locations in the below order. How should I go about getting PCC :
1. Haryana (7 yrs)
2. Hyderabad (2 yrs)
3. Haryana (9 months)
4. Hyderabad (8 months)
5. New York (6 months)
6. Hyderabad (till date)

# In this time, I stayed at multiple addresses and multiple duration in the same city. as far as I know , I can't fill multiple time periods in the PCC form. Need help someone faced this issue. I do not have proofs for all those addresses either. (for example I stayed in Hyd in 2013-2014 and then 2015 onwards, both time with different addresses)
# I stayed in New York for a day less than 6 months. Do I need PCC?

Thanks in advance guys.

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Get PCC from PSK. It is not location bound and covers entire country.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
singsand said:
Hi All,
Needed help regarding the below. I have stayed at multiple addresses in multiple locations in the below order. How should I go about getting PCC :
1. Haryana (7 yrs)
2. Hyderabad (2 yrs)
3. Haryana (9 months)
4. Hyderabad (8 months)
5. New York (6 months)
6. Hyderabad (till date)

# In this time, I stayed at multiple addresses and multiple duration in the same city. as far as I know , I can't fill multiple time periods in the PCC form. Need help someone faced this issue. I do not have proofs for all those addresses either. (for example I stayed in Hyd in 2013-2014 and then 2015 onwards, both time with different addresses)
# I stayed in New York for a day less than 6 months. Do I need PCC?

Thanks in advance guys.
Get the PCC from your nearest PSK.
And if you have stayed less than 6 months in any place you dont need a PCC. just re calculate. If it is exactly 6 months or 180 days, I suggest you apply for a FBI PCC to be on the safer side.

singsand

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
resu said:
Get the PCC from your nearest PSK.
And if you have stayed less than 6 months in any place you dont need a PCC. just re calculate. If it is exactly 6 months or 180 days, I suggest you apply for a FBI PCC to be on the safer side.
Hi Guys. This is super helpful...
1) My stay in the US was 175 days to be very precise. As suggested, I would apply for FBI PCC
2) I have heard many rejections in FBI PCC process due to unclear fingerprints. Is there any agency (in Hyderabad) that could help me out with FBI PCC form/fingerprinting process?

Thanks,
Sandeep

singsand

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Got the following issue in uploading :(
You have registered under RPO Delhi but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Hyderabad. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
singsand said:
Got the following issue in uploading :(
You have registered under RPO Delhi but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Hyderabad. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.
create a new Id and log through that

Sep 22, 2019
Get PCC from PSK. It is not location bound and covers entire country.
one PCC from latest address is fine for multiple addresses within India ?
Also i was on 3 month student exchange - 2 months in Finland and 1 month of travel across Europe while my dorm room stayed in MBA college . So do i need to mention finland too as place of residence in the form?