+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate (India-Delhi)

RCDK

Apr 14, 2018
Could i apply for Police clearance Certificate (PCC) online via Delhi Police website? I am staying in Delhi. Is it acceptable under Express Entry for ITA for PR? anybody with personal experience?

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Could i apply for Police clearance Certificate (PCC) online via Delhi Police website? I am staying in Delhi. Is it acceptable under Express Entry for ITA for PR? anybody with personal experience?
yes, but preferable to apply via the passport office. safer, faster and applicable for the country as against a certain area (jurisdiction)

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
Anybody who has applied for police verification from delhi? Pls guide
Am waiting for PCC since a week now.. They haven't done verification yet and its been 1 week since we applied.. any timelines when to expect?

ankie

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Am waiting for PCC since a week now.. They haven't done verification yet and its been 1 week since we applied.. any timelines when to expect?
Apply online for PCC at passport website and visit PSK as per appointment, Easiest and safest way for getting PCC

Reactions: yalgar
May 14, 2018
I applied in first week of June and got it after 7 days or so. In case there hasn't been any verification done for you in past few years they don't follow the practice of giving it same day. Rather they send it over to district police station to do the verification and post that you get the massage to come and collect it from PSK.

ankie

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
My parents went directly to PSK Shalimar Bagh. applied in person.. was told to wait for verification after 2 days.. nothing after that.. not even verification :-(
oh.. Actually address on my passport and my current address is same and the same was verified few months back when I got my passport renewed, so perhaps that is the reason I got on the same day, but then I have heard it doesnt take that long.