+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certificate in India

heymanthkumar

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Hi all,

I'm trying to apply for Police clearance certificate from the Passport website.

I still have not received ITA, but to save time can i go for police clearance certificate even before getting ITA.

And how long is the police clearance certificate valid and are there any conditions from IRCC on the when we should apply for PCC ?

Thanks in advance.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi all,

I still have not received ITA, but to save time can i go for police clearance certificate even before getting ITA.

And how long is the police clearance certificate valid and are there any conditions from IRCC on the when we should apply for PCC ?

Thanks in advance.
yes you can. there is no expiry date on indian PCC, but IRCC needs a PCC dated within 6 months of application submission date.

Reactions: heymanthkumar

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.
PCC is valid for one year from the date they were issued. However, the PCC from the country in which you currently reside should have been issued within six months from when you submit your application for permanent residence.

Reactions: heymanthkumar