+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate - Hong Kong

stavan2003

Jan 31, 2015
Hi,

My wife (Candian citizen) has applied for sponsorship of my PR in Spousal Visa category- Outside of Canada.

We have submitted our application to Mississauga Office, Ontario. Both are files are under process as per the status on CIC Website.

I have received a request [from Delhi Immigration, India where we are currently living] to submit the Police clearance certificate for countries I resided for more than 6 months.

I resided in Hong Kong for 2 years and have submitted my application to the HKG police. They have requested the address of Canadian Immigration, to which they will send the Certificate as seen below :

We refer to the application for the above Certificate for the above named. Please note that we received the application documents; however, we cannot process the application because there is no address of the government authority indicated on the official letter. Please let us know the address of Canadian Immigration, to which we will send the Certificate.

What should be the address to which the HKG Police need to submit my certificate. Should it be Delhi or Mississauga ?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

stavan2003 said:
Hi,

My wife (Candian citizen) has applied for sponsorship of my PR in Spousal Visa category- Outside of Canada.

We have submitted our application to Mississauga Office, Ontario. Both are files are under process as per the status on CIC Website.

I have received a request [from Delhi Immigration, India where we are currently living] to submit the Police clearance certificate for countries I resided for more than 6 months.

I resided in Hong Kong for 2 years and have submitted my application to the HKG police. They have requested the address of Canadian Immigration, to which they will send the Certificate as seen below :

We refer to the application for the above Certificate for the above named. Please note that we received the application documents; however, we cannot process the application because there is no address of the government authority indicated on the official letter. Please let us know the address of Canadian Immigration, to which we will send the Certificate.

What should be the address to which the HKG Police need to submit my certificate. Should it be Delhi or Mississauga ?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.
1. Delhi.

stavan2003

Jan 31, 2015
Thanks very much for the reply. I have one more question.

What kind of address for Delhi should I sent Hongkong Police? Should it be the physical address or the email address of Delhi Immigration?

Please advise.

Thanks again.