+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate from PSK - Dates for addresses

Jul 25, 2018
Hello,

I have obtained the PCC from Bangalore PSK as I have been living in Bangalore since the last 5 years. However, before that I have lived in 2 other cities during my college and 12th class schooling.

Furthermore, I have stayed in 3 different addresses within Bangalore over these 5 years.

Based on this post (https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-e-apr-process-and-common-reasons-for-rejection.510587/) it appears that the PCC needs to contain a full detailed report of residential addresses and the dates stayed there.

The PCC provided by PSK does not provide any of that. In general, this is the report format:

"It is certified that there is no adverse information against <name> s/o / d/o <father's name>, holder of Indian Passport No. <PP#> issued at <Place of PP Issue>, on <Date of PP Issue> which would make him or her ineligible for grant of travel facilities including visa for CANADA.

Is this sufficient for purposes of Express Entry application? Please advise!

bmr

Jan 30, 2015
Hello,

I have obtained the PCC from Bangalore PSK as I have been living in Bangalore since the last 5 years. However, before that I have lived in 2 other cities during my college and 12th class schooling.

Furthermore, I have stayed in 3 different addresses within Bangalore over these 5 years.

Based on this post (https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-e-apr-process-and-common-reasons-for-rejection.510587/) it appears that the PCC needs to contain a full detailed report of residential addresses and the dates stayed there.

The PCC provided by PSK does not provide any of that. In general, this is the report format:

"It is certified that there is no adverse information against <name> s/o / d/o <father's name>, holder of Indian Passport No. <PP#> issued at <Place of PP Issue>, on <Date of PP Issue> which would make him or her ineligible for grant of travel facilities including visa for CANADA.

Yes , it is enough ... i also got it from Bangalore PSK only.

_sri

Jun 6, 2018
Amsterdam
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
06-06-2018
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
29-07-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
11-03-2019 Sent 11-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2019
LANDED..........
Nov 2019
Hello,

One certificate per country :) be happy that there is only one sentence in your certificate :) you are clean.