+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance Certificate from Pakistan

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Hi everyone.. please can you tell how to get police clearance Certificate from Pakistan. The passport is expired and they won't issue on expired passport.
Plus Ircc requested for valid passport/ travel document meanwhile passport is held with them. Anyone else received this letter

Reactions: luckyrefugee

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hi everyone.. please can you tell how to get police clearance Certificate from Pakistan. The passport is expired and they won't issue on expired passport.
Plus Ircc requested for valid passport/ travel document meanwhile passport is held with them. Anyone else received this letter
Is pakistan ur country of origin. They don’t ask passport from country of origin. Secondly you can write to them an explanation letter why you can’t get it. I think they assume If you justification is valid.

Reactions: Saba321

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Is pakistan ur country of origin. They don’t ask passport from country of origin. Secondly you can write to them an explanation letter why you can’t get it. I think they assume If you justification is valid.
Yes, that's what i was thinking. Like how can they ask for something which is under their possession.
Do you have any idea what should be written in explanation letter.
Thanks

archimc

Jun 29, 2021
Yes, that's what i was thinking. Like how can they ask for something which is under their possession.
Do you have any idea what should be written in explanation letter.
Thanks
hi, there is no need of any explanation, just go through the process and just request them most chances to consider request to issue the clearance certificate specially if the applicant is currently not staying in origin country. there online helpline for Pakistan police certificate is also useful for more information, i tried and good experience one year back. 0321/928888

Reactions: Saba321

Preet_1989

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
I’m having the same problem. I’m on refugee status and also applied the inland spousal sponsorship. My passport is also expired so can’t get the police clearance for home country without a valid passport. Don’t know what to do.

archimc

Jun 29, 2021
I’m having the same problem. I’m on refugee status and also applied the inland spousal sponsorship. My passport is also expired so can’t get the police clearance for home country without a valid passport. Don’t know what to do.
police certificate application should be considered with an affidavit for expired passport if you didn't travel to your origin country since passport is expired.

F

Friend of u

Hello everyone
How much time will it take after medical to get police clearance?
Tnx

yasirdxb

Apr 9, 2019
i was able to get my police certificate pakistan karachi from a reliable source can be contacted at 0302 2707477 with a proper office and other documents issuance and attestation services from pakistan its by the name of onlineattestationpakistan.com