+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certificate from Nepal

RAJ GRG

Nov 25, 2016
Dear all friends Greetings, Raj here , I just got my provincial nomination from ONIP. Is the any one from Nepal who has already done with their police clearance certificate ? And what will be the procedure to get PCC for Canada ? Right now am based in Dubai. Your responses are highly appreciated.
Many thanks.
Raj

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Oh dear, IRCC's webpage on Nepal hasn't been updated since 2005.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/nepal.asp

In Nepal:
https://cid.nepalpolice.gov.np/index.php/notices/police-clearance-report

You do NOT need a PCC for Canada.

However, you do need one for the UAE and anywhere else you have lived since the age of 18, for a cumulative total of 6 months or longer.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
RAJ GRG said:
Dear all friends Greetings, Raj here , I just got my provincial nomination from ONIP. Is the any one from Nepal who has already done with their police clearance certificate ? And what will be the procedure to get PCC for Canada ? Right now am based in Dubai. Your responses are highly appreciated.
Many thanks.
Raj
Hi Raj,
To get a PCC from Nepal, you need to have someone visit police headquarters for you. Here's the link: https://cid.nepalpolice.gov.np/index.php/character-verification-unit
I know there is a different process for Nepalis who are from Kathmandu, and the ones from other districts. If you are from Kathmandu, I believe you get your certificate from the police station in Chakrapath. Otherwise, it's Police Headquarters.

srsatyal

Sep 1, 2018
Hi friends,

I am from Nepal too and currently in the US. I already ordered my PCC, but it only mentions no criminal record until Dec 08. I left the country in Dec 09. Nepal PCC does not include date of departure as date of stay. Was it the same case with you guys? Is this a problem for CIC?

Please help.

Bipul134

Sep 29, 2020
Hi friends,

I am from Nepal too and currently in the US. I already ordered my PCC, but it only mentions no criminal record until Dec 08. I left the country in Dec 09. Nepal PCC does not include date of departure as date of stay. Was it the same case with you guys? Is this a problem for CIC?

Please help.
Hi,
Did you get the answer to this question? I am in the exact situation right now and do not know what to do. Could you please let me know what solution did you get?

Bipul134

Sep 29, 2020
Hi,

I also have the same problem. Could you please suggest how you solved that problem. I would appreciate it if you could provide me what you did to solve the problem. My email is tuladharshushant@gmail.com
Hi,
Did you get the answer to this question? I am in the exact situation right now and do not know what to do. Could you please let me know what solution did you get?