+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate from Canada!!! Very Urgent!!!

arcticmaple

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Dear friends,
Can anybody provide me with some kind of information on the procedures of getting Canadian pcc. Actually i applied for pcc from Canada in the month of April and as it has crossed the minimum time frame for getting pcc, i just sent an enquiry to them asking for the status of my pcc. They then replied back saying that they have already mailed it to Canadian High commision new delhi. Isn't strange??? They are supposed to send the copy to me instead of CHC new delhi. Now my doubt is that how CHC NewDelhi relate my pcc with my spouse file number?
Seniors please answer to this query. Really very much appreciate your kind reply!!!
thanks!

arcticmaple

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
I'm surprised nobody has any idea about this question. I was expecting some seniors who are experts can answer this question. :(

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
arcticmaple said:
Dear friends,
Can anybody provide me with some kind of information on the procedures of getting Canadian pcc. Actually i applied for pcc from Canada in the month of April and as it has crossed the minimum time frame for getting pcc, i just sent an enquiry to them asking for the status of my pcc. They then replied back saying that they have already mailed it to Canadian High commision new delhi. Isn't strange??? They are supposed to send the copy to me instead of CHC new delhi. Now my doubt is that how CHC NewDelhi relate my pcc with my spouse file number?
Seniors please answer to this query. Really very much appreciate your kind reply!!!
thanks!
Here is the link:

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm

No this is a normal procedure for the RCMP to mail the PCC to CIC directly, if you didn't indicate that you'd like to receive them instead of CIC. Don't worry, CIC New Delhi has access to your file via CAIPS and FOSS, to connect the PCC to your file. All they need is your name and address in Canada, which you must've provided while requesting for the PCC.

arcticmaple

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
bsrk68 said:
Here is the link:

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm

No this is a normal procedure for the RCMP to mail the PCC to CIC directly, if you didn't indicate that you'd like to receive them instead of CIC. Don't worry, CIC New Delhi has access to your file via CAIPS and FOSS, to connect the PCC to your file. All they need is your name and address in Canada, which you must've provided while requesting for the PCC.
THANK YOU Very much and now my problem got solved. Very much appreciate your reply!!!