Police Clearance Certificate from Bangalore

red_rom

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Toronto

dreammapletree

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Finally I got it through Passport Seva Kendra. Seva Sindhu also you need to visit the police station. Its better to take from Passport Seva Kendra

Annak92

Apr 18, 2021
Finally I got it through Passport Seva Kendra. Seva Sindhu also you need to visit the police station. Its better to take from Passport Seva Kendra
Currently I am in Canada... The only option is BLS which takes almost 2-3 months to get it.. I haven't lived anywhere other than Bangalore from 18 years onwards.. so I thought will try it.. PSK requires your presence in the home country.. Sindhu seva doesn't ask this for people living abroad.. I hope the document they provide is authentic and scanned one and not an electronic PCC.. fingers crossed.. anyways thanks for your response.. will keep BLS option also open even though its a long wait...

Kevinnmas

May 28, 2021
Hi did you apply by seva sindhu and got the PCC if yes please share that pic with of course details hidden and is it acceptable for IRCC???

anubr

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
Hi, can anybody confirm if the digital PCC issued by Seva Sindhu Karnataka after physical verification valid for PCC? This is urgent. Please respond

Kevinnmas

May 28, 2021
its definitely valid for IRCC as it is issued from District commissioners office.. and due to covid they are issuing the same for all .. It states clearly police clearance certificate for immigration purposes for Canada on the PCC

Kevinnmas

May 28, 2021
I have issued the same for my wife and I have uploaded the same for the PCC.

This is more than valid as IRCC website states clearly you can get PCC from the local police station.. i.e the first option to get PCC

anubr

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
So the digitally signed PCC is valid then right? Because the site mentions we should submit scanned copy of the original. And I thought as it is digitally signed it could be an issue?

Kevinnmas

May 28, 2021
something which is digitall signed doesn't mean that its invalid.. Digital signature are actually more valid and the Pcc has a QR code which code authenticate the PCC much more than the printed one and manual one

nscanadax

Aug 3, 2020
@anubr.
I too obtained certificate similar way. Did you uploaded the certificate and any feedback
I am looking to get PCC from Bangalore using Seva Sindhu Govt. of Karnataka. I am living in Canada now and the apartment I own in Bangalore is occupied by a tenant. My parents are not in Bangalore. Would it create a problem ? I have my Bangalore apartment address in my passport.

Do police visit apartment before issuing PCC?