+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

police clearance certificate from Afghanistan

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Same thing happened with me. Could explain me how will I get the Afghan pcc? Here in kuwait, afghan embassy they don't know about pcc. Need urgent help. Plz

Reactions: Intzar ali

Matinkamgar

Oct 12, 2018
Hey everyone !
I am from Afghanistan and resident currently in Germany.
I got a letter yesterday from Embassy of canada in Vienna. Embassy of canada demanded from me Police Certificate , must be provided them within 30 days. if I go to Embassy of Afghanistan and apply to them . I don't know how much the process will take ?but I only know this the processing application in afghan embassy is so slow . guys if one of you have as same situation please guide me !

mina1234

May 24, 2018
Hey everyone !
I am from Afghanistan and resident currently in Germany.
I got a letter yesterday from Embassy of canada in Vienna. Embassy of canada demanded from me Police Certificate , must be provided them within 30 days. if I go to Embassy of Afghanistan and apply to them . I don't know how much the process will take ?but I only know this the processing application in afghan embassy is so slow . guys if one of you have as same situation please guide me !
Did you get your police check? I am from Afghanistan too and my husband lives in Germany..He got his police check in May 2018.

Intzar ali

Jul 25, 2019
Hi everyone,if any one required a afghanistan PCC,please feel free to contact me on my what's up number +965 90031059,I can guide you for all the procedure so that you can apply and get the PCC easily