+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

police clearance certificate from Afghanistan

Ukrop

Apr 2, 2015
Hi, people.

just wonder is anybody here who got police clearance certificate from Afghanistan this / last year?
i was working there for two years and now embassies demand it.
who can explain how to do it if you are not a citizen of Afghanistan but worked there as foreign worker? how long it takes for Afghan embassy to provide / issue it? if anybody can help - will be glad to talk.
i am Ukrainian and currently live in Ukraine.

encantado

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ukrop said:
Hi, people.

just wonder is anybody here who got police clearance certificate from Afghanistan this / last year?
who can explain how to do it if you are not a citizen of Afghanistan but worked there as foreign worker? how long it takes for Afghan embassy to provide / issue it? if anybody can help - will be glad to talk.
You have to go to the Embassy of Afghanistan in your home country or the closest to your home country and make a request for police clearance certificate there as a foreigner.

Ukrop

Apr 2, 2015
encantado said:
You have to go to the Embassy of Afghanistan in your home country or the closest to your home country and make a request for police clearance certificate there as a foreigner.
I did but they were surprised and said they had not done it before. for originally Afghans - yes, they do, for foreigners - "we sent a request and waiting for reply". knowing how they do it in Afghanistan I could only imaging how long it will take. if they answer at all. that is why i am asking if there is anyone with the same experience and how long it took him/her.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Maybe this link can help:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/afghanistan.asp

encantado

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bryanna said:
Maybe this link can help:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/afghanistan.asp
How this link can help if the author doesn't live in any of these countries?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
encantado said:
How this link can help if the author doesn't live in any of these countries?
If you scroll through the information provided by CIC, you will find:
If you live outside Afghanistan (except Pakistan)

You will need to apply to the nearest Afghan Embassy or Consulate and write a letter requesting a police clearance certificate. There is no specific form to be completed. You will be issued a letter from the Afghan Embassy or Consulate, which should be submitted to the Canadian office processing your application.

Please contact the nearest office of the Afghan Embassy/Consulate for further assistance if required

encantado

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bryanna said:
If you scroll through the information provided by CIC, you will find:
If you live outside Afghanistan (except Pakistan)

You will need to apply to the nearest Afghan Embassy or Consulate and write a letter requesting a police clearance certificate. There is no specific form to be completed. You will be issued a letter from the Afghan Embassy or Consulate, which should be submitted to the Canadian office processing your application.

Please contact the nearest office of the Afghan Embassy/Consulate for further assistance if required
It was already suggested before. And it has been done.

Ukrop

Apr 2, 2015
thank you, everybody.

does someone know how long it takes for the embassy to receive a reply from the ministry of interior of Afghanistan? one week, two weeks, one month? ...

encantado

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ukrop said:
thank you, everybody.

does someone know how long it takes for the embassy to receive a reply from the ministry of interior of Afghanistan? one week, two weeks, one month? ...
I think one month is the best scenario.

Ukrop

Apr 2, 2015
thank you for support.

I will be happy if they do it during one month. though may be someone has relatives or friends there who can help just to bring the paper from one table to another - please, give a suggestion.

nazimbd

Nov 8, 2015
I have the same situation..even I contacted local afghan embassy in my country, They refused to help me for getting police clearance certificate. I have emailed them couple of times but didn't get a single reply.
what are the other options we can give to immigration authority as getting police clearance certificate from Afghanistan is ideally impossible for foreigner. please advice.

Nazim

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Ukrop said:
Hi, people.

Afghan Consulate in Canada ask me documents for PCC below

1 ) Employment letter from Afghanistan the time was you employed there

2) Finger print

3 ) You write a letter about your self the time you there at work

4) Passport size photo

5 ) There is a form you filled up from them site

Quiet easy but it will take long times processing my is 4month and 3 days they took for process

Finally if they going to issue PCC there is a fees 52 USD

above things from Canada-Afghanistan consulate requirement for you requesting the PCC but I don't know if the same standard in any other country Afghan Consulate

ajisam

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Ukrop said:
Hi, people.

Afghan Consulate in Canada ask me documents for PCC below

1 ) Employment letter from Afghanistan the time was you employed there

2) Finger print

3 ) You write a letter about your self the time you there at work

4) Passport size photo

5 ) There is a form you filled up from them site

Quiet easy but it will take long times processing my is 4month and 3 days they took for process

Finally if they going to issue PCC there is a fees 52 USD

above things from Canada-Afghanistan consulate requirement for you requesting the PCC but I don't know if the same standard in any other country Afghan Consulate

Ukrop

Apr 2, 2015
thank you everyone for support. Kiev VO told me in July that I had passed all security checks. after that we passed medicine again and waiting now for request for passports. two years passed since the time the federals recieved our docs. more than one month after medicine. they are simply ass-holes.

abhisheksdimt

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hello, I am n Indian worked in Afghanistan, currently I am working in Saudi Arabia.. Please guide me how to collect Police clearance certificate any fast process.

I went to Afghanistan embassy in India, even they are not syre that within how many days they will provide.