+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance certificate for USA (FBI) from Canada (Vancouver)

sanbcan

Sep 28, 2022
Hi, I am in the process of applying for Police Clearance certificate for USA (FBI) from Canada (Vancouver). Any suggestions please, on the fingerprint service agents nearby (Vancouver or Burnaby)?
This is to put all fingerprints on the form 'standard-fingerprint-form-fd-258-1.pdf' from FBI.

BC_CEC_Aspirant

Dec 1, 2022
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2023
Med's Done....
22-02-2023
H
Hi, I am in the process of applying for Police Clearance certificate for USA (FBI) from Canada (Vancouver). Any suggestions please, on the fingerprint service agents nearby (Vancouver or Burnaby)?
This is to put all fingerprints on the form 'standard-fingerprint-form-fd-258-1.pdf' from FBI.
We did our fingerprints from here :https://global-fingerprinting-services-canada.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral
They charged $60 and they had 2 sets of fingerprint cards for us. They do try to upsell a $170 package for the whole deal to get the results in hours. but I would say don't take that package unless you need it urgently. We just did a normal post from Canada post with tracking which cost $16 for both of us (my spouse and me in a single package). And it reached the FBI in a week's time. We got our online results after 5 working days from the FBI and the physical package around 2 weeks from reaching to FBI.

deeve

Feb 5, 2020
Hi BC_CEC_Aspirant, I had 2 questions for you. Could you kindly help, please?
1. At Global Fingerprinting Services, did you do digital (Live Scan) or ink & roll fingerprints? I had called their number. Just like you said, the owner said they do Live Scan and will send the fingerprints electonically...cost 180$. I want them to do the live scan fingerprints and print them out for me. I will courier that to the FBI.
2. The cost is 60$ per person for 1 set of fingerprints, correct?

Thanks.