+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate for Oman

CanadaPR2018

Mar 13, 2018
Hello

As per the EE process I need to obtain PCC for Oman as I lived for more than 6 months. As per the website, i understand that after ITA, CIC will issue a letter for PCC which needs to be attached with the application to Oman police.

To cut down the time, is it advisable I can approach Oman police for PCC without the CIC letter. Will Oman police will accept and CIC accepts the PCC without their letter.

Any recommendations.

Thank you in advance.

Cee_Bill

Sep 8, 2019
Ghana
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
21-01-2022
AOR Received.
11-02-2022
Hi @CanadaPR2018,

How did you eventually deal with this?
How long from the time you eventually applied for the PCC, did it take to get issued?

jerrydelacruz0194

Sep 21, 2023
Hello

As per the EE process I need to obtain PCC for Oman as I lived for more than 6 months. As per the website, i understand that after ITA, CIC will issue a letter for PCC which needs to be attached with the application to Oman police.

To cut down the time, is it advisable I can approach Oman police for PCC without the CIC letter. Will Oman police will accept and CIC accepts the PCC without their letter.

Any recommendations.

Thank you in advance.
Hi there, I saw your enquiry about Oman Police Clearance Certificate, I asked one of my colleagues and he suggested contacting Stephanie from an agency called Afreno.